Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM March Birthstone Shop Popular Services GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 283 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 493 reviews
on November 1, 2011
I have owned this set since August 27, 2008, I love my pots and pans. The only complain I have is that the two smallest pans which are the 8 inch and 10 inch have turned dull and brown, I am not sure why. I don't have a dishwasher so I know it's not that. The strange thing is that all the other pieces are perfectly fine...I am planning on replacing those two pans and purchase an Oval pot and pan. Let's see if the pans were just defective. I will write a review in the future on the pieces I buy or update this one.
I love my pots and pans. Easy clean up and see thru lid helps you check your food with out having to open the lid and let the steam out. I do recomend just take care of them.
Thanks Rachael!Rachael Ray Hard Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Cookware Set, Orange
on November 16, 2009
Don't buy unless you want pans that last less than a year. I've had to stop using mine because the insides are washing out. I would not buy pans like this again. I thought they would be better because of the name behind them...
on December 18, 2009
I bought this set 9 months ago and am sorry I did. They have never been in the dish washer and never used on high heat or in the oven. I also have never used metal utincils in any of the set. The biggest pot has developed poc holes in the botom and the outside looks like its 10 years old, and so has the deep fry pan. The 9in skillet is warping and the whole set looks old. For high heat (like boiling water) I use a 10 year old Tfal set that is in better condition. I would not reccomend this set to anyone and would not buy again.
on November 21, 2009
I purchased these approximately 2 years ago and absolutely loved their look, so much so that despite being branded by Rachael Ray, i still bought them! Anyhow, i will say the actual cooking surface is very easy to clean and is very durable.

Where this product has absolutely failed is the black finish on the outside of the pots. After about a year of use i started noticing that the finish was wearing. I finally realized one day when i was scrubbing with a soft brush that there were black splatter marks all over my sink. Apparently the finish was scrubbing right off. After that i gave up on handwashing and have simply used the dishwasher. Looking for a replacement set now and will likely give these ones to my brother for his cottage.

You've been warned.
44 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 18, 2007
I really enjoy cooking with this set of pan. They are very easy to clean up and I enjoy the overall product. I'm going to add more to my set.
on August 5, 2013
I've waited 3 years to write this review, because I wanted to give an accurate picture of how the pans hold up over time.

When the pans were new, they worked wonderfully. They heated up very quickly (I have a gas range) and evenly, were completely nonstick, and clean up was a breeze. The rubber on the handles prevented them from heating up, and overall, I loved them.

Three years later, and the pans are no longer very good. The coating has seemed to wear away on the skillets, despite careful handwashing and always using the correct utensils so as not to scratch them. Now, food sticks and makes a mess, and clean up is tedious--not to mention, if the coating is wearing off, where exactly is it going? In my food?

A good set of pans should surely last more than 3 years. I'm not a professional chef, and I cook with my pans once a day. I am very disappointed and will not be buying this brand ever again. I do not reccommend this product.
on February 2, 2011
Most people will use these pots and pans for a week then write a stellar review. In fact for the first year, I raved about them. They were the best set I have ever owned. Unfortunately, if you take time to peruse reviews, you'll see that every ten to fifteen reviews echo the same complaints. Warping of the pan itself and peeling of the non-stick surface. These only last a year if you use them a few times a week.
on January 6, 2008
I loved this set so much that I ordered another set for my girlfriend. She threw out her old pans as soon as she tried out the new Rachael Ray Cookware set. She loves to cook and enjoys it even more now! Now for birthdays I will be able to add to her set. Thanks for a super product!
S.B. Nelson, Duluth, Minn.
on October 24, 2010
I've had this set for over a year. It replaced a similar set by Calphalon. As expected, the non-stick surface is excellent at preventing the food from sticking. The inside cleans up very easily, but the underside is a little more difficult (especially the skillets). That's mainly a cosmetic problem though. The handles and lids are great, everything is tight and secure. The manual says not to use high heat. I have not had any problems using high heat (I use gas), but I suppose that if you have one of those 600,000 BTU professional ranges you want to be careful. Oil, butter etc. work great, but I recommend you stay away from cooking sprays. They seem to "clog" the pan and form a film on top, rendering the non-stick surface useless (I have not used cooking spray on these pans, but on similar ones). And definitely wash them by hand, dishwashers and non-stick surfaces do not go well together. Overall, I like it better than my previous set, the pots are a little taller & deeper, and the rubberized coating on the handles is very comfortable.

Update Nov 2012: The skillets get the most use, and are showing signs of wear. They are still usable, but the coating has started to degrate(despite only using wooden/ plastic utensils), and it's a little harder to clean them. This is typical for this type of cookware, the Calphalon ones I had weren't much better. The rest of the set is still in great condition.
on March 23, 2011
I have had this set for about a year and a half. My favorite pan is the 10 inch covered skillet which I use 3-5 days per week. I loved it...great size, nothing sticks, cooks evenly. Now there are little holes all over the bottom where the coating is peeling off. I have not used metal utensils and have only hand washed this pan. I will not use it anymore because I know the coating is now ending up in my food. All the other pans are in great shape, but I do not use them nearly as often.