Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on January 1, 2014
These are so cute! I bought a set along with the little hoot dishes to use for Thanksgiving dinner, but will continue to use the flatware throughout the year. The quality seems great they still look new are several trips through the dishwasher. I have 3 other sets of flatware, from Ikea and Camden, but these are my favorite for looks and quality. The price was great, wish I could have got two sets but I got the last in stock at the time.
on October 19, 2013
I have collected various forms of owl replicas for years and years. I probably would not have cared if the flatware was less than nice, but I was quite pleasantly surprised to note the smooth weighting of each piece...from fork to knife. Easy to hold and relatively lightweight but definitely not flimsy.
on December 26, 2013
I have been using borrowed silverware and needed a good practical set for all-the-time use. Most of the things I looked at are just either boring and plain or too gaudy. These are great. There's a touch of personality and they seem to be very sturdy and practical.
on October 12, 2013
So, when it arrived I was missing the small spoon from the cover. I was annoyed, but I am able to easily send it back. I love how they are sturdy and cute. Just the right set.

William, UT
on January 1, 2014
Gave as gift to my daughter for Christmas. She is crazy about owls . I started with the Little Hoot dishes for her wedding gift and love the flatware as a complement.
on December 17, 2013
Quality set here. Not thin, not ugly and definitely not over priced! this set works year round too. Love love love the owls
on August 26, 2013
I bought this set to match the Little Hoot dish set I have. I love both! This dinnerware set is really well made and equally adorable.
on December 21, 2013
We got these to go with the dinner we also purchased. No complaints so far. They are of good weight.
on March 25, 2013
Feels good in the hand. Solid, yet not heavy.

And a little owl on every peice.

Who could ask for more ?
on February 4, 2013
Great weight and feels good. Cleans well. No complaints. Would recommend it for everyday use. Little Hoot is a great Hoot to have!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question