Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip 8-Inch Sharp and Store Chef's Rocker Self-Sharpening Knife with Stand
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Western Version of a traditional Japanese blade that combines a front edge "Santoku" for all chopping and slicing
- The unique blade wrapping under the hand reduces hand fatigue by reducing leverage required for chopping directly under the hand
- Each knife has a solid forged bolster and tang constructed from one piece of the superior German CrMov stainless steel alloy
- Furi Guard antimicrobial inhibitors are incorporated into the Gusto-Grip handles giving the handle an added safeguard against microorganisms
- Sharp and Store Scabbard includes a built-in sharpener that keeps each knife sharp and ready to use
Customers also shopped for
This excellent multi-purpose kitchen knife with scabbard is a must have for all home cooks. A "Western" version of a traditional Japanese blade, the Rachael Ray Rocker Style knife combines a front edge "Santoku" for all chopping and slicing, while also incorporating a longer chop length similar to a mezzaluna. The unique blade wraps under the handle, which reduces wrist fatigue by providing better leverage required for chopping directly under the hand. It comes with a full metal bolster with Furi ®Gusto-Grip™ handle in Rachael Ray’s signature color. Included is the incredible Sharp and Store Scabbard, which not only helps store the Chef's Rocker Knife, but also includes a built-in sharpener that keeps your 8" Chef's Rocker Knife incredibly sharp and always ready to use.
Top customer reviews
fruits and etc. After using this knife I can chop everything I
need. It is so easy to use and stays sharp. I love it. Would
definitely recommend it. I got my son-in-law one for Christmas
and he really likes it. The only thing he said he wished the
handle was a little bit thicker for his hand.
Most recent customer reviews
love it SHOULD BE ABLE TO USE AS MANY OR FEW WORDS WE WANT