Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics 10-Piece Block Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: cook's knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife, santoku knife, 4 paring knives, kitchen shears and mahogany wood block
- Patented Furi Guard antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto Grip handle
- The handle is made of 'supper grippy' thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- The reverse wedge-shaped handle actively resists forward slip, even when hands are wet or oily; the finger groove adds control
- Do not wash in dishwasher; simply hand wash and towel dry after use
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Set includes: 7-inch cook's knife, 5-inch serrated utility knife, 7-inch offset bread knife, 6-inch santoku knife, (4) 4-inch paring knives, kitchen shears and mahogany wood block. The Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics line of cutlery features a patented Furi Guard antimicrobial technology in the Gusto Grip handle; the handle is made of 'supper grippy' thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core. The reverse wedge-shaped handle actively resists forward slip, even when hands are wet or oily; the finger groove adds control. Stainless Steel construction gives this knife a blade that is strong and resistant to wear and tear, making it a favorite among home cooks everywhere.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has proven to be a quality set and something that is used on a daily basis! I have not sharpened any of the knives yet, though they probably would benefit from it.
The scissors are great and easy to clean. Overall, it has been a great knife set!
One year update: I find that I'm still annoyed with having four of the same-sized paring knife, and the scissors that seem to constantly come apart. I continue to use the bread knife and the paring knives for the majority of my kitchen needs, and I especially like the bread knife which is good not only for slicing bread, but also cutting vegetables and spreading things (like mustard).