Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics 10-Piece Block Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: cook's knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife, santoku knife, 4 paring knives, kitchen shears and mahogany wood block
- Patented Furi Guard antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto Grip handle
- The handle is made of 'supper grippy' thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- The reverse wedge-shaped handle actively resists forward slip, even when hands are wet or oily; the finger groove adds control
- Do not wash in dishwasher; simply hand wash and towel dry after use
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
One year update: I find that I'm still annoyed with having four of the same-sized paring knife, and the scissors that seem to constantly come apart. I continue to use the bread knife and the paring knives for the majority of my kitchen needs, and I especially like the bread knife which is good not only for slicing bread, but also cutting vegetables and spreading things (like mustard).
What I did not know was that the knife holder is horizontal, instead of vertical like my old set. Therefore it takes up more counter space, and the knives are more difficult to take out and put back. The holder is not as solid as my old one and tends to tip more as it does not sit firmly on the counter.
Bottom line: knives good; holder not so good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some of the best knives I have ever used. They rarely need to be sharpened, even with daily use and washing in the dishwasherPublished 6 months ago by Jackie
Handles started breaking off of knives....not a quality product.Published 14 months ago by cheezeheadtn
Used the set for some time now and love them. They need sharpening a bit on occasion. The have remained stain free and have been run through the dishwasher hundreds of time. Read morePublished 17 months ago by N. Thompson
A gift for daughter-in-law; she loves them. Guess I should have ordered a set for me...Published 19 months ago by Tommie Sue Arnold
These knives started out nice, but I found them to not be durable. Two of the handles fell off of the knives while using them after only a few months - while cutting vegetables... Read morePublished 20 months ago by stlfan74
Longterm test- my family's experience has been very positive shout this knife set. Iy has been durablePublished 23 months ago by CONSUMER Advocate
Love the knives. Glad I waited to review... when washing one of them, in the sink, the blade broke completely off. Never put in dishwasher prior. Very unhappy.Published 23 months ago by Mel B