Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics 10-Piece Block Set
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes: cook's knife, serrated utility knife, bread knife, santoku knife, 4 paring knives, kitchen shears and mahogany wood block
- Patented Furi Guard antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto Grip handle
- The handle is made of 'supper grippy' thermoplastic elastomer molded over a tough polypropylene core
- The reverse wedge-shaped handle actively resists forward slip, even when hands are wet or oily; the finger groove adds control
- Do not wash in dishwasher; simply hand wash and towel dry after use
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
One year update: I find that I'm still annoyed with having four of the same-sized paring knife, and the scissors that seem to constantly come apart. I continue to use the bread knife and the paring knives for the majority of my kitchen needs, and I especially like the bread knife which is good not only for slicing bread, but also cutting vegetables and spreading things (like mustard).
What I did not know was that the knife holder is horizontal, instead of vertical like my old set. Therefore it takes up more counter space, and the knives are more difficult to take out and put back. The holder is not as solid as my old one and tends to tip more as it does not sit firmly on the counter.
Bottom line: knives good; holder not so good.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These held up for a good two years and dulled horribly. The bread knife is still good and scissors. I use the block for new knives I have bought separately. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Raven Chelanee
I have had this knife set for 4 years. I originally chose it because of the colors that matched my kitchen. Read morePublished 22 days ago by K. Burkholder
Some of the best knives I have ever used. They rarely need to be sharpened, even with daily use and washing in the dishwasherPublished 7 months ago by Jackie
Handles started breaking off of knives....not a quality product.Published 15 months ago by cheezeheadtn
Used the set for some time now and love them. They need sharpening a bit on occasion. The have remained stain free and have been run through the dishwasher hundreds of time. Read morePublished 18 months ago by N. Thompson
A gift for daughter-in-law; she loves them. Guess I should have ordered a set for me...Published 20 months ago by Tommie Sue Arnold
These knives started out nice, but I found them to not be durable. Two of the handles fell off of the knives while using them after only a few months - while cutting vegetables... Read morePublished 21 months ago by stlfan74