Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 6-Inch Santoku Knife
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best-selling Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Knives.
- Antimicrobial inhibiters are incorporated directly and permanently into the Gusto-Grip Basics handles during the manufacturing process.
- 6-Inch Santoku Knife. Blade manufactured from CrMoV stainless steel for rust resistance and superior edge retention.
- Finger groove in handle for control.
- Caution! Extremely sharp edges created by Furi Tech Edge Pro Knife Sharpening System (sold separately).
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 6-Inch Santoku Knife
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$0.99|
|Item Dimensions||3.62 x 15.12 x 0.91 in||4.75 x 15.5 x 1 in||1.77 x 0.59 x 10.04 in||1.77 x 12.4 x 0.79 in|
Furi Rachael Ray Gusto-Grip Basics Line 6-Inch Santoku Knife. The Rachael Ray Gusto Grip Basics line is designed by Australian engineers and inspired by the best selling Gusto Grip Knives. Antimicrobial technology is incorporated directly and permanently into the handles during the manufacturing process.
Top customer reviews
Yes, it needs to be hand washed and dried immediately (or you'll get spots on the blade). But I would buy this knife again and again for the daily use I get out of it.
Long term review - 5 months. Blade needs very frequent sharpening; not quite a quality edge as the top knives. Good value, but not top notch
Most recent customer reviews
Would recommend to anyone