Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review imagereview image
270 helpful votes
271 helpful votes
77 comments|Report abuse
on March 28, 2017
The only complaint we had about these is the handles are wide making you have to use two hands to take it out of the oven. You can't get the finger part of an oven mitt under the pan with your thumb around the handle.
on May 21, 2017
have had a terrible fall was not able to open box until mother's day when my daughter was here. Outside box was fine but box with product in it had a big gouge in it so when we took out pans the biggest cookie sheet has a huge dent in it, would like to have it replaced. Please advise what to do.
on April 25, 2016
This is a killer bakeware set. Everything cooks great on it, nothing burns on it and nothing sticks to it at all. The set comes with all the sizes you need as well. It also is a very nice looking set. The orange handles make each baking pan look sharp and appealing. This is the best bakeware set I have ever bought!! I love it!!!!
3 helpful votes
on November 1, 2015
Best purchase made for my kitchen! These things are great.

No need for cooking spray, or oils to keep products from sticking to it.

Keep in mind when using to lower your oven 25 degrees to not overdo the crusts!
on July 25, 2015
These are a great purchase!!! I got them for my apartment at college and i am so glad that I did! I got them because i needed bakeware that I could throw in the dishwasher. I didn't have time to hand wash dishes every night. After using these regularly for over half of a year they still look as if they were just shipped to me! The orange handles as well as the pan itself have been able to withstand many washes in my dishwasher that has been set to heavy. I am also able to get food off of them really quickly because they are non stick. Another nice thing about this set is that they send a variety of sizes! They have a large pan, slightly smaller pan, two circles, and a bread pan. This was the right choice for me and would be perfect for most people!
on April 21, 2017
Great product and great deal. I only bake a tiny bit but my girlfriend loves these things and nothing ever sticks to the pan that bad and no damage after a ton of uses.
on March 17, 2017
I like these so far. I've been using them pretty regularly in the month or so I've had them and they still look new. Really easy to wash too, which is always nice.
on August 15, 2015
I absolutely love the non-stick pans! They are great to work with, very easy to clean as long as you don't go overboard with Pam and get some on the sides of the pan. It will clean off if you do, it just takes more to get it off. I haven't used all of the pans in the set yet but I look forward to using them! If you're thinking about this set, I highly recommend these! The price is a bit higher than other brands out there (I thankfully got these for a great deal) but I know from experience they are way better than other cheaper ones. You won't be replacing these after 3 uses like others that are half the price, believe me I just did that and wasn't happy about it.
on January 13, 2013
The first day home, I used the bread sized pan to bake a loaf of bread. Usually I would let the bread maker cook the bread after mixing it. This time after mixing the bread and pounding it down, I baked it in the oven, in my new RR bread sized pan, and what a perfect loaf it came out to be. Best is, all I had to do when it was done is turn the pan over and the loaf fell right out. The cooking was very even. These are not aluminum pans. They did not twist as they were heating up.

This pan set has very useful sizes and is one of the most versitile sets on the market for the price. They are sturdy, and beautiful to look at. I am totally satisfied so far. More later if anything changes. As far as the talk of toxic fumes coming off the metal, or it being bad for your birds and small pets when you use them for the first time (as said in the instructions, which one reviewer did mention), I am sure that it is propably something that California had them write in the warning labels, because these are not teflon coated pans. I found no smells or problems with fumes detected upon first use. Still, it is better to be safe and not have any of your birds around your kitchen while you cool or clean anything, because birds are especially sensitive to cleaning materials as well as food cooking sumes. Your oven itself has materials in it which can affect birds every time you heat it up.

Good cooking!