Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Color: Orange|Change

Showing 1-10 of 797 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 942 reviews
on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review image review image
77 comments| 259 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2016
These pans are AWFUL. Just from going in and out of the oven the bottoms have non-stick coating peeling off. They have stained terribly with under 2 dozen uses, stains that have penetrated the coating and can't be removed. One wrong move with a utensil and the coating scratches right off. I purchased them a year ago because they had excellent reviews, but I really don't understand how now that I've owned them. I use parchment paper on top of them 90% of the time, and try to use a rubber spatula/plastic spatula as to not damage the coating, but they still look awful. I'm not going to waste my time trying to return them, just don't waste your money in the first place like I did!!
on May 14, 2011
I have been looking for good quality baking pans for YEARS. Have spent TONS of money on so called quality pans. These are the best I have Ever used. BY FAR. My roasted potato's slide right off as do my sausage pin wheels (which generally end up with me soaking and scrubbing about six times lol) Slide right off. I know one reviewer complained about sweet dishes but I have baked cakes (come out better than they used to in different brands pans and I did nothing different) Baked my favorite Carmel dessert and it didn't stick either (which has NEVER happened before) my sweet dishes just don't stick in these pans no matter what I've baked. Cookies my biggest problem was getting them out of the pan because they just slide all around.

These are heavy duty pans. They have a nonstick coating that really is non stick in my experiance. Also these are Dishwasher safe so you can run them through your dishwasher if you like. But with all my good pans I wouldn't run them through the dishwasher. And these are so nonstick that its easy cleaning them by hand.

These pans are amazing and I will be changing all my metal bakewear to these. And this set per peice is less than ten per peice so its well worth the price. I recommend these pans to EVERYONE.
33 comments| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?
on March 6, 2017
I had high hopes for these pans. I do love the little silicone handles and it is nonstick for the most part (its just ok) but the first time I used the sheet pan to cook some meat in the oven I noticed that all all the fat ran to one end of the pan meaning that it warped in the oven. The oven was only on 350.
So while these are functional they do warp easily.

Update with the company.
Well I called your number and explained my issue with the pan. I was told to:
1. go to Rachel Ray website,2. set up an account 3. find the claim form and fill it out 4. attach photos of top, bottom, front and sides of the pan and submit them along with the form.
Then I was told it would take two to four weeks to determine if the item had been abused before sending a replacement. Also I was told the bakeware has no warranty at all but you would consider replacing it because it had been less than 30 days. I would have just returned it to Amazon but foolish me tossed out the packaging. There is no way I'm going to purchase anymore Rachel Ray bakeware and the cookware I was looking at? forget it. This is way too much work for one pan.
on July 17, 2016
I snatched up this set during Amazon Prime Day, and boy am I glad I was able to purchase this set. We have talked for years about getting an actual bakeware set (as we have bits and pieces collected over the years from our college days to living together), but they can get kind of pricy. For the price, I think it is quite the bargain. These pans are truly nonstick - it was really easy to wash off sticky cinnamon bun residue even when we forgot to soak the pan. They are also thick and well-made. I'm really happy with this purchase, and we can't wait to bake more things!
on May 9, 2014
We were very excited when we first received the pans. My wife had been looking for an affordable non-stick pan and seemed like these were the solution. When we first started using them they worked great. From pizza to lasagna to cake, these pans did the job. My wife took extremely good care of them and followed the directions to the tee when cleaning. Now less than 2 months after we bought them, the non-stick aspect of the pans have gone away and we end up having to almost rip some of the food off of the pan itself (made for one messy pizza night).

I really wish these pans lived up to all the positive reviews! We went from super psyched to finally getting a great non-stick pan product to disappointed in a few weeks.
on August 20, 2013
I absolutely ADORE Rachael's cookware set. The nonstick is PERFECT, and it looks wonderful in my kitchenette. They are so easy to wash and use, I was hoping this would be the same.

Well, for the most part, it was. The nonstick on this is just as amazing as the cookware, if not better. I made cake and cookies and brownies, everything came right out and left no residue. It was soooo easy to clean, too. Which is great for a college student.

My main issue: The oven's metal racks scratch the bottom of these pans SO easily. You basically have to set the pan right on the rack and not move it, or else there will be scratches all over the bottom. I guess it doesnt make a huge difference, but I still expect more from Rachael Ray. The set still looks great to the wandering eye, but if you look at the bottoms of any of the pans, they look atrocious.

Great set, does a great job with any baking project, and cleans super easily. But the scratching of the bottoms needs to go if Rachael wants 5 stars on THIS one.
on October 1, 2013
I bought this set on April 7th, 2013. Have loved it since then! I was actually going to research some other pans from Rachel Rae to add to my collection, but today I was cleaning one of them and "Shock & Awe", the coating just came off!
It is not really 100% non stick. It does stick and requires lot of rubbing, even though I always use Pam spray to avoid stickiness.
I can no longer return it on Amazon. I am going to contact Rachel Ray's customer service and see if they can replace or refund, because I loved these so much even if they stick. I will try to post a picture of the coating coming off.
Also, it leaves dark spots, no matter how much you clean and rub.

Was my review helpful? Please feel free to ask any question.
on March 28, 2017
The only complaint we had about these is the handles are wide making you have to use two hands to take it out of the oven. You can't get the finger part of an oven mitt under the pan with your thumb around the handle.