Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Dot Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 20, 2016
I had this in my oven and the silicon burnt off at 375 degrees. It actually caught fire. As you can see, the pan itself can still be used but the silicone is completely off. I was so sad. I really loved the way it looked, and bought it for myself for xmas.
review image
44 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review imagereview image
77 comments| 289 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 23, 2015
I recieved and have been using my new Rachael Ray 10-piece Cucina bakeware for about a month now and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them so far!!! They arrived very quickly, were packaged neatly, arrived scratch free, and are a beautiful color. The metal is very thick - much more sturdy than any other pans/cookie sheets I have ever owned. I love that all of the pans have a good size handle area on both sides - I used to hate picking up my cake pan or muffin tins and having the thumb of my oven mitt smoosh into the food when I was trying to remove it from a hot oven. The handles are a perfect size to pick up with my gloved hand. I have also noticed the red silicone parts are thick enough that it helps keep the pans from scratching each other when they are stored (I don't know if that is their purpose or not, but they work).

I decided to write this review now because I accidently tested out the non-stick surface last night. I made a spiral glazed ham for the first time ever. I wrapped the ham in foil as it said to do on the package, however I was afraid the juices would leak all over my oven, and I would have trouble lifting an odd shaped, really hot ham. I decided to put one of the cookie sheets under the foil wrapped ham. I baked it for a little over 2 hours, removed it, opened the foil, poured on the sticky glaze, re-wrapped it as best as I could, and popped it back in the oven. As the ham finished cooking, the glaze got WAY more sticky, and leaked out of the foil, all over the cookie pan, bubbled up, and literally burnt onto the surface. {I wish I had taken a picture of it to show how terrible it looked} I thought to myself "Oh crap, I just totally ruined my brand new, kind of expensive pan". After removing the delicious ham, I debated on whether I was going to try to clean the pan, or just mark it up as a loss and throw it away. I ran hot water over it just to see if there was any hope, and to my literal amazement, the burnt goo began falling off and rinsing out! There were a couple of spots that the water didn't seem to work on, so I put a couple of drops of Dawn in the pan, filled it with hot water, and let it sit overnight. I just rinsed the pan with more hot water, and before I even touched it with the sponge, the rest of the burnt goo fell out!! The pan looks brand new, like it had never gone through such a horrible ordeal :-) I have never had a pan that came clean without severe scrubbing, scraping, soaking, and more scrubbing. This one literally rinsed clean without me even touching it with a sponge (I of course did wipe a soft soapy sponge over it to ensure it was thoroughly clean, but I probably didn't have to)

BEST PANS EVER!!! SOOOO worth the money!!! These are a definite investment, but seem like they will last me for years to come. I can't wait to buy the stove-top pots and other items to match!!
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 5, 2018
I’ve had this set for exactly a year and half. Not impressed. I don’t do a lot of baking overall but I use the sheets for dinner 3-4 times a week. It stains very easily and absolutely does not return to its original condition afternonly a handful of uses. Honestly, like 5 times, and after that it looks like crap and doesn’t release food as well. Some things not at all. I’m talking just tater tots left permanent burns in these pans!!
on January 13, 2013
The first day home, I used the bread sized pan to bake a loaf of bread. Usually I would let the bread maker cook the bread after mixing it. This time after mixing the bread and pounding it down, I baked it in the oven, in my new RR bread sized pan, and what a perfect loaf it came out to be. Best is, all I had to do when it was done is turn the pan over and the loaf fell right out. The cooking was very even. These are not aluminum pans. They did not twist as they were heating up.

This pan set has very useful sizes and is one of the most versitile sets on the market for the price. They are sturdy, and beautiful to look at. I am totally satisfied so far. More later if anything changes. As far as the talk of toxic fumes coming off the metal, or it being bad for your birds and small pets when you use them for the first time (as said in the instructions, which one reviewer did mention), I am sure that it is propably something that California had them write in the warning labels, because these are not teflon coated pans. I found no smells or problems with fumes detected upon first use. Still, it is better to be safe and not have any of your birds around your kitchen while you cool or clean anything, because birds are especially sensitive to cleaning materials as well as food cooking sumes. Your oven itself has materials in it which can affect birds every time you heat it up.

Good cooking!
on April 6, 2017
Got these for our college son and he uses them all the time. They get beat up but he loves them. Solid and reliable. Good price.
on June 20, 2017
I love the non-stick surface. Easy to clean and very little food adheres. One negative: The first few times you wash them in a dishwasher, beware of water dripping from under the rolled edges of the pan (it is darkly stained with rust from the unprotected steel under the rolled edge). That gets less bothersome after a few washings.
on January 24, 2015
These are the easiest things to cook/bake on! Seriously, NOTHING sticks to it at all, no matter what I am making. I've made things, left them over night and thought it would be such a pain to scrape off, but to my surprise, it just easily fell right off when turned upside down. These are seriously the best pans I've ever bought!
on December 26, 2017
I was SHOCKED at how awesome these were. I am not sure why they're being sold for so little? If you don't own them yet, DO IT! Amazing! Nonstick. Looks great. Super durable.
on January 14, 2018
Awful Awful Awful!! Don’t buy these if you plan to cook with them!! The first time I put one of the sheets in the oven it warped. I ignored it, because when you burn things they slide right off.
However, I have been noticing rust water on every wash with them since I got them. I have had them for two months now! The rims of these pan collect water and rust. How maddening. Other than this I loved these pans.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse