Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 828 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 983 reviews
on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review image review image
77 comments| 264 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 16, 2016
These pans are AWFUL. Just from going in and out of the oven the bottoms have non-stick coating peeling off. They have stained terribly with under 2 dozen uses, stains that have penetrated the coating and can't be removed. One wrong move with a utensil and the coating scratches right off. I purchased them a year ago because they had excellent reviews, but I really don't understand how now that I've owned them. I use parchment paper on top of them 90% of the time, and try to use a rubber spatula/plastic spatula as to not damage the coating, but they still look awful. I'm not going to waste my time trying to return them, just don't waste your money in the first place like I did!!
review image review image
on January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?
on March 6, 2017
I had high hopes for these pans. I do love the little silicone handles and it is nonstick for the most part (its just ok) but the first time I used the sheet pan to cook some meat in the oven I noticed that all all the fat ran to one end of the pan meaning that it warped in the oven. The oven was only on 350.
So while these are functional they do warp easily.

Update with the company.
Well I called your number and explained my issue with the pan. I was told to:
1. go to Rachel Ray website,2. set up an account 3. find the claim form and fill it out 4. attach photos of top, bottom, front and sides of the pan and submit them along with the form.
Then I was told it would take two to four weeks to determine if the item had been abused before sending a replacement. Also I was told the bakeware has no warranty at all but you would consider replacing it because it had been less than 30 days. I would have just returned it to Amazon but foolish me tossed out the packaging. There is no way I'm going to purchase anymore Rachel Ray bakeware and the cookware I was looking at? forget it. This is way too much work for one pan.
Enthusiast: Cookingon May 21, 2017
I have found, more often than not, when someone famous licenses his or her name to a product, the price of the product has more to do with the name that's on it, rather than the quality that went into making it. That's especially true when the price seems like a good deal. Such is the case here. While these pans aren't terrible, they aren't any better than average. The non-stick surface is nice. The rubberized hand grips are nice, too, and have held up in the oven. Both of the larger pans twisted significantly when place in a preheated (350 degree) oven from room temperature. They both leveled out shortly, although the larger one never went back to being completely flat. So, while these aren't terrible, there are certainly better ones out there for the same price.
on July 17, 2016
I snatched up this set during Amazon Prime Day, and boy am I glad I was able to purchase this set. We have talked for years about getting an actual bakeware set (as we have bits and pieces collected over the years from our college days to living together), but they can get kind of pricy. For the price, I think it is quite the bargain. These pans are truly nonstick - it was really easy to wash off sticky cinnamon bun residue even when we forgot to soak the pan. They are also thick and well-made. I'm really happy with this purchase, and we can't wait to bake more things!
on May 9, 2014
We were very excited when we first received the pans. My wife had been looking for an affordable non-stick pan and seemed like these were the solution. When we first started using them they worked great. From pizza to lasagna to cake, these pans did the job. My wife took extremely good care of them and followed the directions to the tee when cleaning. Now less than 2 months after we bought them, the non-stick aspect of the pans have gone away and we end up having to almost rip some of the food off of the pan itself (made for one messy pizza night).

I really wish these pans lived up to all the positive reviews! We went from super psyched to finally getting a great non-stick pan product to disappointed in a few weeks.
on March 28, 2017
The only complaint we had about these is the handles are wide making you have to use two hands to take it out of the oven. You can't get the finger part of an oven mitt under the pan with your thumb around the handle.
on August 3, 2017
This baking set arrived yesterday in a super thick super glued box. No way to crush the contents. Immediately impressed with the heavy quality and looks like they will really be stick proof and last a long time before the stickless stuff scratched or wears off. Nice colors. Recommend.
on August 20, 2013
I absolutely ADORE Rachael's cookware set. The nonstick is PERFECT, and it looks wonderful in my kitchenette. They are so easy to wash and use, I was hoping this would be the same.

Well, for the most part, it was. The nonstick on this is just as amazing as the cookware, if not better. I made cake and cookies and brownies, everything came right out and left no residue. It was soooo easy to clean, too. Which is great for a college student.

My main issue: The oven's metal racks scratch the bottom of these pans SO easily. You basically have to set the pan right on the rack and not move it, or else there will be scratches all over the bottom. I guess it doesnt make a huge difference, but I still expect more from Rachael Ray. The set still looks great to the wandering eye, but if you look at the bottoms of any of the pans, they look atrocious.

Great set, does a great job with any baking project, and cleans super easily. But the scratching of the bottoms needs to go if Rachael wants 5 stars on THIS one.