Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review imagereview image
300 people found this helpful
|77 comments|Report abuse
on July 16, 2016
These pans are AWFUL. Just from going in and out of the oven the bottoms have non-stick coating peeling off. They have stained terribly with under 2 dozen uses, stains that have penetrated the coating and can't be removed. One wrong move with a utensil and the coating scratches right off. I purchased them a year ago because they had excellent reviews, but I really don't understand how now that I've owned them. I use parchment paper on top of them 90% of the time, and try to use a rubber spatula/plastic spatula as to not damage the coating, but they still look awful. I'm not going to waste my time trying to return them, just don't waste your money in the first place like I did!!
review imagereview image
18 people found this helpful
on March 6, 2017
I had high hopes for these pans. I do love the little silicone handles and it is nonstick for the most part (its just ok) but the first time I used the sheet pan to cook some meat in the oven I noticed that all all the fat ran to one end of the pan meaning that it warped in the oven. The oven was only on 350.
So while these are functional they do warp easily.

Update with the company.
Well I called your number and explained my issue with the pan. I was told to:
1. go to Rachel Ray website,2. set up an account 3. find the claim form and fill it out 4. attach photos of top, bottom, front and sides of the pan and submit them along with the form.
Then I was told it would take two to four weeks to determine if the item had been abused before sending a replacement. Also I was told the bakeware has no warranty at all but you would consider replacing it because it had been less than 30 days. I would have just returned it to Amazon but foolish me tossed out the packaging. There is no way I'm going to purchase anymore Rachel Ray bakeware and the cookware I was looking at? forget it. This is way too much work for one pan.
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?
25 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
I have found, more often than not, when someone famous licenses his or her name to a product, the price of the product has more to do with the name that's on it, rather than the quality that went into making it. That's especially true when the price seems like a good deal. Such is the case here. While these pans aren't terrible, they aren't any better than average. The non-stick surface is nice. The rubberized hand grips are nice, too, and have held up in the oven. Both of the larger pans twisted significantly when place in a preheated (350 degree) oven from room temperature. They both leveled out shortly, although the larger one never went back to being completely flat. So, while these aren't terrible, there are certainly better ones out there for the same price.
3 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on April 25, 2016
This is a killer bakeware set. Everything cooks great on it, nothing burns on it and nothing sticks to it at all. The set comes with all the sizes you need as well. It also is a very nice looking set. The orange handles make each baking pan look sharp and appealing. This is the best bakeware set I have ever bought!! I love it!!!!
3 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2015
These are a great purchase!!! I got them for my apartment at college and i am so glad that I did! I got them because i needed bakeware that I could throw in the dishwasher. I didn't have time to hand wash dishes every night. After using these regularly for over half of a year they still look as if they were just shipped to me! The orange handles as well as the pan itself have been able to withstand many washes in my dishwasher that has been set to heavy. I am also able to get food off of them really quickly because they are non stick. Another nice thing about this set is that they send a variety of sizes! They have a large pan, slightly smaller pan, two circles, and a bread pan. This was the right choice for me and would be perfect for most people!
on January 13, 2013
The first day home, I used the bread sized pan to bake a loaf of bread. Usually I would let the bread maker cook the bread after mixing it. This time after mixing the bread and pounding it down, I baked it in the oven, in my new RR bread sized pan, and what a perfect loaf it came out to be. Best is, all I had to do when it was done is turn the pan over and the loaf fell right out. The cooking was very even. These are not aluminum pans. They did not twist as they were heating up.

This pan set has very useful sizes and is one of the most versitile sets on the market for the price. They are sturdy, and beautiful to look at. I am totally satisfied so far. More later if anything changes. As far as the talk of toxic fumes coming off the metal, or it being bad for your birds and small pets when you use them for the first time (as said in the instructions, which one reviewer did mention), I am sure that it is propably something that California had them write in the warning labels, because these are not teflon coated pans. I found no smells or problems with fumes detected upon first use. Still, it is better to be safe and not have any of your birds around your kitchen while you cool or clean anything, because birds are especially sensitive to cleaning materials as well as food cooking sumes. Your oven itself has materials in it which can affect birds every time you heat it up.

Good cooking!
on August 15, 2015
I absolutely love the non-stick pans! They are great to work with, very easy to clean as long as you don't go overboard with Pam and get some on the sides of the pan. It will clean off if you do, it just takes more to get it off. I haven't used all of the pans in the set yet but I look forward to using them! If you're thinking about this set, I highly recommend these! The price is a bit higher than other brands out there (I thankfully got these for a great deal) but I know from experience they are way better than other cheaper ones. You won't be replacing these after 3 uses like others that are half the price, believe me I just did that and wasn't happy about it.
on March 20, 2018
2 months after receiving these the coating started flaking off of the sides of the pan. I don’t even let anyone use a regular knife on my pans! I bought plastic knives. I contacted the company and they said “sorry, you’ve had them more than a month”. I had to throw them all out, as having nonstick coating flaking into your food is hazardous. I will NEVER buy another Rachael Ray product! They are inferior and don’t stand behind them.
|11 comment|Report abuse