Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review imagereview image
77 comments| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2014
I don't cook often so I expected this set to last me forever. The orange was a bad idea. Already getting burnt. Why would you have bakeware you can't use in an oven over 350 degrees?
on March 6, 2017
I had high hopes for these pans. I do love the little silicone handles and it is nonstick for the most part (its just ok) but the first time I used the sheet pan to cook some meat in the oven I noticed that all all the fat ran to one end of the pan meaning that it warped in the oven. The oven was only on 350.
So while these are functional they do warp easily.

Update with the company.
Well I called your number and explained my issue with the pan. I was told to:
1. go to Rachel Ray website,2. set up an account 3. find the claim form and fill it out 4. attach photos of top, bottom, front and sides of the pan and submit them along with the form.
Then I was told it would take two to four weeks to determine if the item had been abused before sending a replacement. Also I was told the bakeware has no warranty at all but you would consider replacing it because it had been less than 30 days. I would have just returned it to Amazon but foolish me tossed out the packaging. There is no way I'm going to purchase anymore Rachel Ray bakeware and the cookware I was looking at? forget it. This is way too much work for one pan.
22 comments| 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 25, 2016
This is a killer bakeware set. Everything cooks great on it, nothing burns on it and nothing sticks to it at all. The set comes with all the sizes you need as well. It also is a very nice looking set. The orange handles make each baking pan look sharp and appealing. This is the best bakeware set I have ever bought!! I love it!!!!
on June 8, 2016
No more sticking and I love it. Easy to clean as well! I am impressed with these non-stick healthy pans. The galvonized steel doesn't peel or rust because it's not a coating. I've baked with these pans without using oil or butter, and no sticking. If you are hesitant to buy these, don't be, they are a great purchase.
on July 25, 2015
These are a great purchase!!! I got them for my apartment at college and i am so glad that I did! I got them because i needed bakeware that I could throw in the dishwasher. I didn't have time to hand wash dishes every night. After using these regularly for over half of a year they still look as if they were just shipped to me! The orange handles as well as the pan itself have been able to withstand many washes in my dishwasher that has been set to heavy. I am also able to get food off of them really quickly because they are non stick. Another nice thing about this set is that they send a variety of sizes! They have a large pan, slightly smaller pan, two circles, and a bread pan. This was the right choice for me and would be perfect for most people!
on January 13, 2013
The first day home, I used the bread sized pan to bake a loaf of bread. Usually I would let the bread maker cook the bread after mixing it. This time after mixing the bread and pounding it down, I baked it in the oven, in my new RR bread sized pan, and what a perfect loaf it came out to be. Best is, all I had to do when it was done is turn the pan over and the loaf fell right out. The cooking was very even. These are not aluminum pans. They did not twist as they were heating up.

This pan set has very useful sizes and is one of the most versitile sets on the market for the price. They are sturdy, and beautiful to look at. I am totally satisfied so far. More later if anything changes. As far as the talk of toxic fumes coming off the metal, or it being bad for your birds and small pets when you use them for the first time (as said in the instructions, which one reviewer did mention), I am sure that it is propably something that California had them write in the warning labels, because these are not teflon coated pans. I found no smells or problems with fumes detected upon first use. Still, it is better to be safe and not have any of your birds around your kitchen while you cool or clean anything, because birds are especially sensitive to cleaning materials as well as food cooking sumes. Your oven itself has materials in it which can affect birds every time you heat it up.

Good cooking!
on February 18, 2015
Used for 3+ months without any trouble. Non stick surface is holding up fine and handles are wide enough to grasp easily, especially with the silicone orange grippy parts. I really like the durability and strength and thickness of these pans. Have used in high heat (425+ F and Broil on High) without any issues. They heat evenly and food comes out great each time! Made bread and cookies and more!

One quick tip for non stick pans: as with all pans, try not to use sharp utensils on them or they will mark up and rust.
on November 1, 2015
Best purchase made for my kitchen! These things are great.

No need for cooking spray, or oils to keep products from sticking to it.

Keep in mind when using to lower your oven 25 degrees to not overdo the crusts!
on May 14, 2015
Love them and easy to clean nothing more to say than that.

Update 6/11/2015: I have been cooking with these now for a while and i wanted to update. I still love these. iuse my oven now almost everyday for something because i love these pans. They are still easy to clean and in mint condition. My birthday is coming up and i have more of Racheals things on my wish list. everything i have of hers is 100% perfect. Thank youand I love the racheal ray collection and would recommend to anyone looking for a great bakeware set.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse