Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 835 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 992 reviews
on December 13, 2013
I have had these pans for less than 8 months and the non-stick coating has started to peel and they are now worthless. I can't cook food for my family with the chance of the chemicals getting into the food. I have never run this set through the dishwasher or used in my oven over 450.

Update: Tried to get a replacement with Rachel Ray and they told me they were not in charge of their products, I had to call the manufacturer, Meyer, and they said we had to pay for the shipping to them, they would "inspect it" to make sure I was not the one to cause the defect and then they might send a replacement. This process could take 10 - 14 weeks! Bad product and bad customer service.
review image review image
77 comments| 268 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
The only complaint we had about these is the handles are wide making you have to use two hands to take it out of the oven. You can't get the finger part of an oven mitt under the pan with your thumb around the handle.
on March 15, 2016
If I had have given a review right after buying this cookware it would have been much different. When first used, I was so impressed. Now after using for a few months my review is completely different. I have gone exactly by the instructions on care and use. The 9X13 pan has sit in sudsy water overnight, trying to get it clean. I have used plastic utensils and scratches are showing up. I would like to talk personally to Rachael and ask her if she uses her products herself. Right now I don't think I will buy anymore of her cookware. For the price, I would have expected this to have lasted for much longer.
on August 3, 2017
This baking set arrived yesterday in a super thick super glued box. No way to crush the contents. Immediately impressed with the heavy quality and looks like they will really be stick proof and last a long time before the stickless stuff scratched or wears off. Nice colors. Recommend.
on August 20, 2013
I absolutely ADORE Rachael's cookware set. The nonstick is PERFECT, and it looks wonderful in my kitchenette. They are so easy to wash and use, I was hoping this would be the same.

Well, for the most part, it was. The nonstick on this is just as amazing as the cookware, if not better. I made cake and cookies and brownies, everything came right out and left no residue. It was soooo easy to clean, too. Which is great for a college student.

My main issue: The oven's metal racks scratch the bottom of these pans SO easily. You basically have to set the pan right on the rack and not move it, or else there will be scratches all over the bottom. I guess it doesnt make a huge difference, but I still expect more from Rachael Ray. The set still looks great to the wandering eye, but if you look at the bottoms of any of the pans, they look atrocious.

Great set, does a great job with any baking project, and cleans super easily. But the scratching of the bottoms needs to go if Rachael wants 5 stars on THIS one.
on May 21, 2017
have had a terrible fall was not able to open box until mother's day when my daughter was here. Outside box was fine but box with product in it had a big gouge in it so when we took out pans the biggest cookie sheet has a huge dent in it, would like to have it replaced. Please advise what to do.
on April 25, 2016
This is a killer bakeware set. Everything cooks great on it, nothing burns on it and nothing sticks to it at all. The set comes with all the sizes you need as well. It also is a very nice looking set. The orange handles make each baking pan look sharp and appealing. This is the best bakeware set I have ever bought!! I love it!!!!
on November 1, 2015
Best purchase made for my kitchen! These things are great.

No need for cooking spray, or oils to keep products from sticking to it.

Keep in mind when using to lower your oven 25 degrees to not overdo the crusts!
on July 25, 2015
These are a great purchase!!! I got them for my apartment at college and i am so glad that I did! I got them because i needed bakeware that I could throw in the dishwasher. I didn't have time to hand wash dishes every night. After using these regularly for over half of a year they still look as if they were just shipped to me! The orange handles as well as the pan itself have been able to withstand many washes in my dishwasher that has been set to heavy. I am also able to get food off of them really quickly because they are non stick. Another nice thing about this set is that they send a variety of sizes! They have a large pan, slightly smaller pan, two circles, and a bread pan. This was the right choice for me and would be perfect for most people!
on April 21, 2017
Great product and great deal. I only bake a tiny bit but my girlfriend loves these things and nothing ever sticks to the pan that bad and no damage after a ton of uses.