Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware Set with Grips, Nonstick Cookie Sheets / Baking Sheets - 3 Piece, Gray with Orange Grips
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Set includes: 9-Inch by 13-Inch cookie sheet, 10-Inch by 15-Inch cookie sheet and 11-Inch by 17-Inch cookie sheet for baking sweet and savory recipes
- Durable bakeware set: These cookie pans are made from heavy gauge steel that resists warping to keep you baking, roasting and toasting for years
- Versatile cookie sheets: Long-lasting nonstick cookie sheets provide excellent food release when baking, roasting, etc and provides an easy cleanup
- Handles the heat: bold-colored, extra-wide grippy handles on the pans provide a confident grasp while taking the baking pans out of the oven where they are oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Feel good bakeware: A portion of the proceeds goes to Yum-o, Rachael’s nonprofit that helps kids and parents develop healthy relationships with food
- Quality assurance guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware
Perfect for roasting, baking, browning - and everything in between!
From cookware, bakeware and dinnerware, to easy-to-use cutlery, kitchen tools, and teakettles, Rachael Ray's kitchenware collections feature solution-driven products that help prepare meals from start to finish - all in colorful style.
In your kitchen and on your table, add beautiful hues and rich flavor to every dish with Rachael's products.
Rachael Ray Nonstick Bakeware
No Fuss Cleanup
Long-lasting nonstick for excellent food release.
Made from durable steel for everyday use.
Comfortable Silicone Handles
For a confident and comfortable grasp, even with bulky potholders.
Compare with similar items
Offering three popular-sized baking pans, the Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Oven Lovin' Cookie Pan Set is ideal for making both savory and sweet treats. These cookie pans are made from heavy gauge steel that are warp resistant and feature long-lasting nonstick that provides excellent food release and easy cleanup. The cookie pans' bold-colored, extra-wide grippy handles provide a confident grasp when pulling items from the oven, and are oven safe to 500°F. As an added bonus, a portion of the proceeds from this bakeware set purchase goes to Yum-o!, Rachael's nonprofit organization that helps kids and their parents develop healthy relationships with food and cooking. Hit a sweet or savory triple play with the Rachael Ray Yum-o! Nonstick Bakeware 3-Piece Oven Lovin' Cookie Pan Set that includes three durable pans for creating delish baked foods.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a former kitchen cook and engineer, here are my first impressions.
The pans feel nice, slick, not too thick or thin. They are aesthetically pleasing.
I haven't used much on them to see how they hold up to cooking various things. We shall see.
The first thing i did was wash the factor chemicals off the set. I had read in the other reviews that these are prone to rusting. So I washed them by hand and left them to dry in the dish rack. In the morning I was to place them in storage and I immediately noted why these are prone to rusting. The curl around the outer lip was not sealed, i could hear water swishing around inside despite my best efforts to drain it. I will have to drill a drain hole to counter act this poor design. I can all be assure you that the coating was applied after the lip cure, so that means the inside will probably rust anyway. Right now I have the set in the oven to evaporate any moisture.
I will update this review after a month of use. Let's see if i add to t he list of Pro's or Con's?
Top reviews from other countries
Fáciles de lavar ( a veces requiere dejarlos remojando un rato para no rayarlos).
No son hondos (sale un brownie muy delgado).