Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 15, 2010
The oven mitts are okay. In theory, they're amazing. In practice, however, not so great. The padding in the corners is very thin, and the one time I actually used it to pull a casserole out of the oven, I burned my fingers (slightly). Because the opposite corners are weighted with the padding, it won't hang straight on the oven handle, so I hang it from a hook. The orange color is really beautiful, but I hardly ever use it.
on December 12, 2014
Love this! Bought one for my bestie, too.
on April 30, 2011
I was shocked at how large these moppines are. I keep mine on my fridge to dry my hands after washing them and also to pull hot pots out of the oven. These are very high quality and very thick yet soft on the touch. Congrats to RR for teaming up for a very quality product.
on July 27, 2014
Happy with product
on May 24, 2010
It nice to have 2 pot holders attached to a towel where you can dry a countertop. It's a bit on the large size, but I still like it alot.
on February 7, 2011
This item is really well made and the color is so bright and happy! Amazon, as always, sent them wonderfully packaged and super quick!
on March 3, 2010
Got this as a birthday present for a friend. She loves the concept of the dual oven mitt and dish rag. However it is not thick enough to protect your hands from the heat of the pan. And she has the matching Rachael Ray Bubblers. She has to remove the bubbler from the oven as quickly as possible to avoid burning her hands. Not too efficient.
on November 13, 2013
ok
on January 30, 2011
These are really great. They are bigger than I thought and are really great for handling hot pans and pots.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.