Rachael Ray Stainless Steel II 6-Quart Covered Chef Pan with Helper Handle, Orange
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hard-anodized construction - hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable, plus, it heats quickly and evenly, reducing hot spots-inch that can burn foods
- Dishwasher safe - a clear coat exterior makes this cookware dishwasher safe for convenience
- Nonstick interior - a long-lasting nonstick interior lets food slide off with ease and makes clean up quick and easy
- Grippy handles - The fun, rubberized handles provide a comfortable grip and are oven safe to 350°F
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Professional-quality stainless steel construction is extremely durable and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning convenience
- Fast even heating - a thick base of aluminum is fully encapsulated in stainless steel, providing quick, even heating
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
SHOULD I HAVE BOUGHT IT: Due to its durablity I will probably have to invest in another pot for daily use, but I still loves it size and how well it conducts heat for my sauces so I am not completely unsatisfied.
I love this set but as anyone that has ever cooked with stainless steel will tell you; it’s not the same as cooking on something non stick and requires more attention to heat etc…
I love the handles; they have a silicone or similar material covering the stainless handle and are angled in a way that makes pouring much more comfortable than most department store pots and pans. The clear lids are great and have similar handles so you can see what your cooking and not burn your fingers when removing the lids.
I use it at least 3-4 times a week for all different things, it's a perfect size. It's over a year old now and it has held up beautifully; in fact all of my Rachael Ray items have. It honestly looks the same as it did when I unboxed it. No warping of the pan itself or the lid, the handles have stayed in great condition, I have no complaints. Food can sometimes stick a little but that's to be expected to a degree with stainless and it cleans nicely.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love the size, love the stainless steel. Just love Rachael Ray cookware, especially for my glass top stove. Thanks Rachael.Published on October 14, 2013 by Jan Ausbrooks-Hall
This was an addition to my set that I already have and it works perfect. I needed another pan, but a bit bigger. Love the Rachael Ray SS pans.Published on February 3, 2013 by terrif
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.