Rachael Ray Stoneware 1-1/4-Quart and 2-1/4-Quart Oval Bubble & Brown Baker Set, Orange
|Price:||$29.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These oval bakers boast sturdy stoneware construction, and the design of the bakers makes them oven-to-table friendly
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the bakers are also safe for use in the microwave as well as the freezer
- Wide handles offer a confident grip; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- The vibrant color is great for coordinating with many other Rachael Ray kitchen pieces
- Quality Assurance Guarantee
- From Rachael Ray, set of 2 Bubble and Brown oval bakers for casseroles and cobblers; includes a small 1-quart baker and a medium 2-1/4-quart baker
- Bakers constructed in fully vitrified stoneware; glazed and fired under high temperatures for strong, chip-resistant, and nonporous bakeware
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
About the Rachael Ray Collection
Combine performance, practicality and personality to bring home Rachael’s easy-going, solution-driven approach to cooking, dining, and entertaining.
Make yummy meals and sides dishes while adding a punch of color to the kitchen with the Rachael Ray Stoneware Bubble & Brown Baker Set.
Extra-wide handles provide a comfortable grip, even with bulky pot holders, when putting the stoneware in the oven or pulling it out when the food is ready.
Microwave, freezer, dishwasher and oven safe
This Bubble & Brown stoneware set is safe to use in the microwave, freezer, dishwasher and oven, up to 500°F
Bold colors show off your personality in the kitchen.
Top Customer Reviews
8/27/12-Editing to update: I received a replacement set from Food Network and I must say, they have made some changes, they are much easier to clean and they have put a finish on the bottom so that the clay part does not get all brown & yucky like my original set got. I really like this set and am glad they have made some changes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have bought/returned and received three sets of these and every one has cracked. i bought the first at Target and they would do nothing to replace it, i got another from Macys,... Read morePublished 1 month ago by pickletime
I had this set already and love it. However, I dropped a spice container on the handle of the larger one and the handle broke above the hole. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Donna M.
These are wonderful baking dishes that store easily. I had to replace one dish that I broke - would have liked to purchase just the one I dropped, but it is fine having an extra. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mary Jo Holmes
Separate from several Rachel Ray Stoneware that have a cracked discoloration, three of our over dozen pieces owned have had their handles snap of. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gustopher
Love this set! I find myself using it for everything, serving, cooking and displaying. Bought the red set and it's gorgeous in my black, gray and white kitchen!Published 2 months ago by Nurse bobbi
these were a gift for my daughter , she loved them. The price was much better then our local storesPublished 2 months ago by Karen R.