Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Rachel Rofe
Rachel Rofé is a multiple bestselling author that's been featured in Entrepreneur, Woman's World, and Fox News. Since she began internet marketing in 2006, she's developed over 30 products, 40 Kindle books, and bought and sold companies with as many as 120+ employees. She speaks nationwide about copywriting, book creation, outsourcing, and product creation. And her favorite part: she does all of this while living the "internet lifestyle", traveling the world and having fun.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Take Control Of Your Life will help you take your big dreams and turn them into concrete action plans, full of bite-sized action steps that you actually believe you can achieve.
In this book, you'll learn:
- How to take your larger-than-life dreams and whittle them down into bite-sized daily action steps that don't overwhelm you (anyone with big dreams needs this)
- An incredibly effective way to make sure that you feel great the entire time you're working on your goals -- not just after you achieve them...
- Why traditional "I'm going to lose 10 pounds in a month" type goals often set you up for failure...
- How to set the perfect goals for yourself...
- A practical exercise you can do as different fears about reaching your goals come up (Hint: You won't be "pushing it out of your mind" and you also won't be telling yourself halfhearted affirmations that you don't really believe.)
- How to create to-do lists that constantly navigate you to your dreams and don't overwhelm you
- How you can improve anything in your life with this plan - whether it be improving your relationship, making more money, achieving better health, or quitting something...
This is a short, to-the-point book with all kinds of practical exercises and case studies so you can see exactly how you can start to create your dream life. Order your copy right now!
You see - there are many incredible resources out there.
The problem is, it can be HARD to wade through all the information online and figure out what to use and what can really help YOU.
That’s why this book was created. In the coming pages, you’ll learn about 20+ incredible tools, how to make the most from them, and the best practices for them.
You’re going to learn about all kinds of life-enhancing tools, like:
- How to block yourself from time-wasting sites for free
- How to double your productivity for free
- How to keep your email inbox as empty as possible for free
- How to answer your emails 10x faster — for free
- How to find common ground with anyone you meet for free
…and a lot more. There are 23 resources in total in this book. Many are free, and the paid ones are all worth every penny. Some can only be used in the USA, and many are worldwide.
Get your copy now to be on your track to making life even easier.
Do you wish you could just be happier?
If so, The 30 Minute Happiness Formula is perfect for you. If you can commit to 30 minutes a day for 30 days in a row, you will see measurable results in life's most important areas:
- Productivity and Goal Setting
Among other things, the 30 Minute Happiness Formula will show you:
How you can set a successful morning routine, even if they've never worked for you before
5 minute "hacks" you can add to your morning routines to start seeing big results (we want to make this as easy as possible)
Mix-and-match: pick from 101 different 5-minute-or-less activities and apply them to wherever you want to grow the most...
How to wake up earlier, even if you normally hate mornings...
Use the hacks to improve your marriage, upgrade your finances, have more fun, declutter your house, or boost whatever area of your life you're ready to upgrade
There's a LOT covered in this short, to-the-point book. It's easy to read so you can get moving right away.
To get started, simply scroll to the top of the page, select the "Buy" button, and start reading.
This short, to-the-point guide goes over how you can deal mentally, emotionally, practically, and on an ongoing basis. Once you’re able to get your mindset back up, the book then goes into different ways you can help. It’s not about ignoring the news - it’s about handling it in a way that doesn’t bring you down, then going out and making a difference in the world.