Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on May 26, 2017
This is an awful book. Its full of errors and citations are dead ends. Its worthless, but the binding holds up and it got me through the school year.
on October 14, 2017
Kind of upset that I barely have to use it, but at least I still got to rent it for a great price!
on February 24, 2016
I rented this book for a college course and I should've purchased it. This book was so informative and full of interesting historical and statistical facts.
on April 18, 2015
I have been ordering college books for the past two years and this it the worst yet. Information within text is cut off, page numbers are on inside corners, chapters are not labeled well, no table of contents, graphics poorly organized for black/white print. I would not recommend this book to anyone. Invest money in the electronic version!!!!!!
on April 28, 2017
Need to send it back where do I send it
on March 27, 2017
For school so it served its purpose.
on November 10, 2017
Book was in great condition.
on May 10, 2017
Overall one of my favorite textbook to refer back to when I write papers for my class. Shaffer did a great job.
on January 4, 2018
Everything as promised, and on time!
on December 26, 2017