- Paperback: 348 pages
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (June 1, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0768011205
- ISBN-13: 978-0768011203
- Product Dimensions: 0.8 x 8.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,207,983 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Racing Chassis and Suspension Design: PT-90
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There's more to suspension design than roll centres, wheel rates and camber curves. It gives a much higher level insight to suspension and chassis design than even Carroll's earlier books - above undergraduate level. It's the difference between a five body model and a 2D analysis. Having my B.Sc in automotive engineering, I'm confident in recommending this book. It's nice to have a well-bound copy, and I refer to it frequently.
Apparently the Society of Automotive Engineers doesn't know that it takes more than a Xerox machine to publish a book. Due to the obvious xeroxing some of the text and a lot of the figures are just unreadable. It reminds me of the "books" I had to buy for college.
I can only hope that the SAE will catch up with the advances made in the field of publishing and until then please buy something nice for your money.