DYS Racing Drone with Camera Live Video VR Goggles AT-9 Transmitter and SP F3 Flight Controller Quadcopter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FPV DRONE RACING KIT: Racing HD drone with camera live video + FPV goggles, RC drone remote, charger and case
- LIGHTWEIGHT DRONE CAMERA: A CCD sensor trims weight on this fast camera drone with FPV
- RADIO LINK AT9 TRANSMITTER: Big LCD screen makes nav easy; a must for racing drones with live camera feed
- CARBON-FIBER FRAME + CASE: Woven carbon fiber protects this high-speed RC drone on and off the “track”
- THIS GIFT GOES FAST: Get the DYS racing drone today before it flies off the shelf this holiday
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FPV Drone Racing Kit - DYS XDR220 FPV Racing Drone
This XDR 220 Drone Kit is one of the best packages. Whether you are a first-time pilot or an avid DIYer, this drone is full of power and potential and will satisfy even the fastest cravings. This drone is top of its class because of its numerous features and powerful abilities.
- Light, extra durable, strong and bend-resistant Carbon Fiber Frame with integrated electronics and HD CCD Camera for weight reduction results in advanced precision and control
- This fully assembled FPV racing drone is built with top racing spec motors allowing you to reach extreme high speeds without ruining your equipment. This racing drone has an impressive range of nearly 3000 feet (900 meters) ground and nearly 5000 feet (1,500 meters) air.
- High quality goggles with large crisp screen for maximum viewing experience, full peripheral view and smooth real-time video transmission
Brushless SE2205-2300K motors and premium propellers make for a seriously powerful propulsion system. Its motors have some of the top racing specs available allowing you to reach high speeds without jeopardizing your equipment.
- Carefully engineered to be one of the lightest on the market
- With its integrated electronics, low profile frame, and powerful motors, this drone is both fast and powerful, while keeping you in the air for longer
- Top of the line powerful brushless SE2205-2300KV motors that will allow you to punch of gates and reach high top speeds without ruining any of your equipment
Clearer, Crisper Images
An enhanced HD CCD camera and sensor offers improved light sensitivity and extra pixels to produce higher quality images with low noise, wide dynamic and excellent backlight.
- The 2.5mm HD CCD camera is small, light weight and offers better color and lighting adjustments than other drone HD cameras
- CCD cameras have a great WDR (wide dynamic range) which allows the pilot to see clearly even when the camera is pointing into the light or the pilot is flying later in the evening
- The adjustable camera angle hard shell also protects your valuable fpv equipment while allowing customization in both color and camera angle which is essential for differing skills and preferences of the pilots
- CCD cameras are less susceptible to vibrations and the "jello" effect that your drone feels during flight
Premium 5.8 GHz First Person View
First Person View
- These goggles use a beveled lens screen, this allows the screen image to be wrapped around to the sides of the goggles allowing you to see more of the picture without having to constantly be scanning different parts of the screen
- Easy channel searching button also makes these goggles ideal for an easy fpv setup
- 9 channel functionality and customizable switches of differing types means this controller is both powerful and customizable
- LCD screen is also multicolored allowing the user a visually appealing and intuitive controller setup screen, as well as information on your drone while using the controller
- S.bus compatible allows you to get the fastest most accurate response
- FPV 220 Racing Drone
- FPV Goggles
- AT9 Transmitter
- 4 x Spare Propellers
- Mushroom Antenna
- Balance Charger
- Carbon Fiber Battery Cover
- Spare Velcro
- 4 x Spare Screws
- 6 x M5 Nuts
- User Manuals
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of the components are excellent tho, I was very impressed, and the drone looked pretty tough with the box shape created by the outer connecting arms! Online reviewers seem to agree that it t is a good kit, just make sure you have a tech guy or background for getting it set up, rqcing drones are very complex and it takes experience before you can actually even begin to start pilot-training!!
And in the end maybe that is what I should have bought.
The best I can describe this drone is "CARTOONISHLY FAST"!!!
You can have it on the ground and floor it and it is 100 feet up in the blink of an eye!
When I was done with the first battery I came inside and was sweating like I just stepped out of a carnival ride!
It will take me a while to get used to this drone, but man is it awesome!
So why not 5 stars?
It certainly isn't because of the equipment! This hardware is very sturdy and survived me so far!
On the downside getting it running was truly a royal pain!
And support is only through email.
And it is not quick back and forth emails. It is send an email, wait a few hours or more.
Get an email back that is incomplete or incorrect in portions, etc.
But I can tell you they will stick with it! And I think they truly want to help and in the end through their support, Google and trial and error I finally got it running.
Hopefully support puts together all the things they had to do for me and makes it a guide they can give the next guy.
I was at the point of sending this back if I didn't get it working today and by 5pm today it was up and running.
Also, it does not come with a battery or cables to charge the battery.
So when purchasing look at the people also bought these items with it section and get the battery and the cables.
I'll get to YouTube in a few days and make a video and add what I had to do to get it working.
If you have a little experience in the hobby and are looking for an all inclusive package that has everything you need, then this is what you are looking for right here!
The DYS FPV 220 RTF Package comes with the mini quad, a controller and receiver, fpv goggles and a battery charger with AC adapter. The only thing you will need to supply yourself is your choice of battery (I would stick with 3s or 4s) for the quad itself and the AA batteries for the controller.
*The Quad*: It is a DYS XDR220 FPV racer sporting a 5v CCD HS1177 camera (arguably one of the best FPV cameras around), 4 DYS XS20A BL Heli_s ESCs, 4 SE2205-2300KV Pro Motors, XDRF3 Flight Control/PDB/OSD all on one board and a 40Ch 25/200mW Video Transmitter that uses a RHCP included antenna. You can also get different styles of hoods that have different angles for mounting your action camera on top.
*The Controller*: Is a Radiolink AT9 controller and included is a receiver that is far too large to fit inside the quad itself. What you will have to do is decase the receiver and then it will fit inside of the quad body then. The receiver has 3 pins on the bottom that are for SBUS (Easiest way to install) that will accept the connector that is already soldered onto your board for SBUS. You will have to setup the quads channels within the remote itself and on cleanflight or betaflight.
*The Firmware*: Mine came pre-programmed with Betaflight 3.0. I had a hard time flashing this board and kept getting an error about “STM32 communication failed, wrong response, expected: 121 (0x79) received: 31 (0x1f)”. I had to go online and search about this; I found a website that offered this program called FLASHED LOADER DEMONSTRATOR. I had to use this program to completely erase the FC firmware then I was able to update to Betaflight 3.1. Next I used the blheli_s suite to upgrade the escs to their latest firmware and calibrated everything and set my channels up. I changed to protocol to multishot for the escs and was running 2k/2k loop times because I still had stabilize mode turned on for testing, when I run full acro only I’ll change those loops to 4k/4k.
*The Goggles*: These will make a good pair of first goggles to get your started. They are pretty standard goggles that use 1 5.8 GHz antenna and it has no DVR option. What I show in the video review in the bottom right corner is actually the dvr footage from my fatsharks which will be very similar to what you see in your goggles but without all the static lines.
*The Charger*: Imax B6 chargers are great; I own the Imax B6 AC V2 version and I believe this version included is the mini version. You normally have to buy a separate AC power adapter but one is already included in this kit which is very awesome! If you have been in the hobby a bit then you already know how to use these and the proper precautions to take with LiPo batteries or any batteries for that matter. If not then I suggest reading your manual and watching some videos on how to properly use the charger. YouTube is a wonderful resource so be sure and use it.
*The Props*: It comes with 50403 tri blade props, a set of 4 blue and 4 red. If you are not sure which prop goes where an easy way to identify them are the ones that show an R beside the prop size will go on your front left (CW/Clockwise) and back right motors with the front being the way the camera is pointed. The other props that don’t have an R on them will go on the front right (CCW/Counter Clockwise) and back left. A Google search about correct prop orientation will also help alleviate any questions you may have about that.
Overall this is a great packaged deal that comes with great components. I don’t believe there is a better package out there that includes everything that you need like this one does. If you are just getting into the hobby or have a little bit of experience this is a great setup for you. The quad itself flies really great off of stock Betaflight pids, I haven’t changed a thing on it yet. I hope you enjoy the video; I had a blast making it and am always trying to get better at flying. This was actually my first real attempt at flying full acro so I was happy I didn’t crash anything out lol. Stay safe and have fun out there!