Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Jak X Racing would have been a great addition to this collection!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 20, 2012, 10:27:48 PM PDT
Matthew H. says:
Its one of my favorite games for the PS2 and this would have been the perfect venue for it. I don't have a 3D TV but I imagine this game would look incredible in 3D HD!
This game was Sony's answer to F-Zero and it should be made available to current PS3 owners.

It would be really neat as a bonus unlockable even.

Posted on Mar 22, 2012, 8:31:26 PM PDT
Jason says:
Perhaps there should be a petition to get Sony to rerelease it? At the very least put it on the PSN store and put the servers back up.

Posted on Apr 14, 2012, 8:37:09 AM PDT
taco3468 says:
if i remember correctly isnt it similar to twisted metal?

Posted on Mar 25, 2013, 7:01:39 AM PDT
Lemonadez says:
I disagree, it was actually a really subpar racer and the least fun part of the Jak series. I wouldn't include it with the likes of Jak 1-3.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 20, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Jak & Daxter Collection - Playstation 3
Jak & Daxter Collection - Playstation 3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars (429)