Have one to sell?
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
1. How Come The Wrong People Are Always In Charge?
2. You're Living In A World Of Make-Believe With Flowers And Bells And Leprechauns And Magic Frogs With Funny Little Hats
3. It's A Good Thing I Don't Have Super Brain Powers Or You'd Be In A Thousand Little Pieces Right Now
4. They're Portable, They're Annoying And They Cost Three Dollars A Case
5. I'm Trying To Contain An Outbreak Here And You're Driving The Monkey To The Airport
6. It's Almost Impossible To Concentrate In This Cafe With All These Leggy Belgian Girls Walking Around In Miniskirts
7. God Has A Plan For Me, And It Involves Puppets
8. I Wish I Had Me Some Of Them Miracle Smart Pills
9. I Got My Picture Taken, I Got Forty Dollars And I Get To Keep The Underwear
10. There's Some Milk In The Fridge That's About To Go Bad...And There It Goes
11. Every Word Out Of Your Mouth Is Like A Turd Falling In My Drink
12. He Looks Interesting-And By Interesting I Mean Weird
Top Customer Reviews
By Gwen A. Gerety on April 17, 2005
Format: Audio CD2 Comments Sending feedback...
Racket Science is a delight to the ears. The clever, bizarre song titles belie the depth of musical expression the trio conveys in them. O'Meara, Gerety and Roulat are cohesive, clear and flowing in each track. Listen and enjoy!
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: Racket Science