|Item Weight||18.87 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||33 x 16 x 8 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PLB-2R|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Stand
|Sale:||$62.16 + $17.92 shipping|
|You Save:||$3.48 (5%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-bike freestanding rack stand
- Independent adjustment arms
- Vinyl-coated cradles protects bikes, no bolts, screws, or fasteners required
- 79 by 26 by 19 inches (height by length by depth)' 20 pounds. Lifetime warranty
- This product can be mounted on the wall. Comes with a wall mounting screw.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Reclaim Your Garage
Bike storage is a real problem for many homeowners; they lay in tangled piles, easliy fall over and scatch cars or damage other products stored in the garage. Racor offers innovation bike storage solutions to help create safe, organized places for the family's bikes, plus freeing up much more garage space and ensuring that homeowners reclaim their garage.
Storage solution to unclutter your space
Assembled Dimensions: 79 x 26 x 19 inches (HxWxD)
Space Saving Solution
With the Racor Gravity Bike Rack, you can start saving the precious space you need in your garage, apartment or home. The bike rack holds up tp 100 pounds (50 pounds per bike). At just 20 pounds, it is easily moved and respositioned.
Designed for Safety and Convenience
You can safely and securely store two bikes along the wall. Independent adjustable arms accommodate men's and women's bikes and keeps them level. Skid-free rubber guards make it sturdy and ensures the safety and stability of your bikes. Easy to assemble and install! Assembly does not require any tools.
The gravity bike rack is constructed from heavy duty steel with an epoxy finish. Skid-free rubber guards protect floors. The rack also includes vinyl coated arms to protect the finish of your bikes. The arms are easily repositioned to meet your bikes dimensions.
Our commitment to customer satisfaction and delivery of high quality products is unparalleled in the industry.
Easy to assemble
Racor Home Storage Products provide storage and organizational solutions that will inspire you to take back control of your space. Racor has the largest variety of solutions to organize and store bikes, sports equipment, lawn and garden supplies, bulky items like ladders and totes, and clutter items like tools.
- Vinyl coated arms (4)
- Rubber guards for floor base
- Curved floor base
- Angled bar
- Straight bars (2)
- Wall mounting screw
Small Space Solution
Short on space? The Racor Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand conveniently stores two bikes in a compact space and is constructed with an epoxy-coated finish to endure years of regular use. It is entirely freestanding for easy setup. This rack features a vinyl coating that protects bikes and floors from scuffing.
Racor Two-Bike Gravity Freestanding Bike Stand:
- Vinyl, epoxy-coated finish
- Independent adjustment arms
- Freestanding, compact design
- Stores 2 bikes
Dimensions: 27 in. wide at the base; extends 21 in. from the wall; 82 in. tall.
A Closer Look: This bike stand features independent adjustment arms to provide level bike storage, and an optional mounting bolt is provided for wall attachment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Goes together very easily, intuitive set-up. It comes in eight pieces, four of which are support arms for the bicycles. If you look at the packaging, it goes together quickly.
- Easy to move if necessary. The stand is very light, which makes it easy to tweak final placement.
- Plenty of room for both bicycles. There's plenty of height for you to mount both bikes (I recommend mounting the top first, to gauge how much room you need on the bottom.) and remove them without disturbing the other.
- VERY wobbly--especially vertically. The connections between the four vertical pieces are friction-fit. Kind of. They slide together very easily, but there's a LOT of play in them. The vertical stem of the stand will wobble.
- MUST be anchored to wall. Because of how wobbly the stand is, I would NOT feel comfortable just letting this stand free. Especially considering how easily the feet glide across the floor (I mounted this in a bare concrete garage.). Even after mounting it to studs, I plan to drill one hole thru the second vertical piece from the top of the stem, just to ensure stability. The screw that comes with the stand is barely long enough to make me feel good about using it to mount the stand to a wall. I am not confident you could use it to secure the stand to a stud with drywall over it. (The package includes a toggle bolt if you need to mount the stand between studs of a drywalled wall.) I wound up buying a couple of 3 1/2" long 5/16" lag bolts to screw it into the wall.
- Caps to cover ends and hide screw points were often loose in the package. This is a minor complaint, but several of the caps used to plug the ends of the U-shaped piece at the bottom of the stand or to cover where the screws holding the support brackets onto the arms were rolling around loose in the package and had to be located during assembly.
- An option to order shorter support bars would have been nice. The arms hold the bicycles a considerable distance from the stem, which I know is to ensure the wall isn't dented by your bicycle's handlebars or pedals. But an option for arms that are about 3" shorter would have been nice for mounting it in a space where the walls have no drywall on them.
This product really opened up my garage floor, and I'm glad I ordered it. I just wish it were a bit better constructed and had a little bit of flexibility built into it.
You're supposed to anchor this to a wall, but our landlord has rules against such, so we didn't and it works fine. Many visitors think it's a brilliant life-hack for small apartment or garage and ask about it.
Our only complaint is that there is nothing to keep the front wheels straight. A simple extra bar or anything would make an easy and needed improvement to the design. Without it, our tires and handlebars regularly swing and bump against the wall both when we are moving the bikes and when our kids are playing where they shouldn't be.
Altogether, it's an interesting and useful space saver and keeps bikes from toppling on the kiddos.
Hopefully that's helpful.
I use it up against a basement wall, so I didn't have any concerns about it really falling over. It does appear very stable though, even with only one bike on it at the top of the stand.
Its solidly built and can be assembled in about 3 minutes (assuming you don't want to bolt it to your wall which I didn't) and most of that is scanning the instructions.
The tubes put together in about 30 seconds. They simply slot into each other. They are not square, but slightly rectangular, so they can only go together one way. It really is idiot proof.
I like the fact that the arms have soft plastic covers to protect the frame of your bike. The arms also have pivoting ends, so you can angle them to fit the frame of your bike.
BONUS: This words great as a work stand for a bike. Simply put the bike on one of the other levels and you can pretty much do most things you would need to do with a bike work stand!
You can't beat the price either.
I was able to put a road bike and a hybrid bike on it with no problem.
Most recent customer reviews
At least, until the hooks that hold the...Read more