Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 110 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 7, 2016
A little big, but it is well-balanced and sharp enough that it glides easily through pizza. It's drawback is that it should be washed by hand just like most fine cutlery.
on March 18, 2017
I love it. It is the best that I have ever used.
on April 5, 2017
Well made and heavy duty . Will last a lifetime plus.
on June 10, 2017
great pizza cutter. thank you.
on March 19, 2017
Mase in USA. Cheap pos though. Handle started bubbling up
on September 24, 2011
I was so disgusted with every other pizza cutter I have had that either rusts or can't be put in the dishwasher. I love the fact that this is made in the USA and it is very well made. They tell you it will lose its luster if put in the dishwasher and this is true, but it certainly doesn't hurt any part of it and I'm not concerned with "shine". Great item - buy it!
on March 20, 2014
I needed a new pizza cutter and have Rada knives so thought I would try their pizza cutter. It works really well. It is well-constructed and mad e in America, which, for me, is a big plus!
on April 24, 2014
Made in the USA for over 40 years, every Rada kitchen tool works unbelievably well. This pizza cutter does the job perfectly and has all stainless steel metal parts.

WARNING! Many Rada kitchen tools are available with aluminum handles, as they were designed in the days before dishwashers were common. Dishwasher soap will attack aluminum and these MUST be hand washed with hand dish soap. So even though the aluminum looks great, get the black plastic handles for easy cleanup.
on November 27, 2012
This pizza cutter will not cut your hand, but it sure does cut through the toughest thin crust pizza I have ever seen. I like that it won't destroy my pizza pans or plates. It also looks so stylish. You should hand clean it, but I have sent it through the dish washer without any change to the metal. It is light weight and durable. This item made me a Rada Cutlery convert. Now I have their steak knives, cook knife, and many more on my Christmas list. This is a great way to buy American.
on January 21, 2017
This slicer is great no more torn up pizza dough like I would get from using the slicers imported from other countries. You get what you pay for and this is worth the price

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question