Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.52 shipping
Rada Cutlery Old Fashioned Butcher Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Aluminum Handle, 12-1/8 Inches
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE BUTCHER KNIFE – This old fashioned butcher knife proves that some things never go out of style. The name says it all. It will help you butcher or segment large cuts of meat. It enables you to split, chop and cut with effortless power.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – The heavy, 7-3/4 inch blade on the butcher knife is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened. It also includes a skinning tip.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - The handle on the butcher knife is made from silver brushed aluminum. It is designed for comfort and performance. Handwashing is recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE KNIFE – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife – Stainless Steel Blade with Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 13 Inch
Rada Cutlery Chef’s Dicer Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Brushed Aluminum Handle Made in the USA, 9-1/2 Inches
Rada Cutlery Cook’s Knife – Stainless Steel Blade With Brushed Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 10-7/8 Inches
Old Hickory Butcher Knife.
Dexter-Russell (S112-10PCP) - 10" Butcher Knife
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Silvertime||Amazon.com||primesalles||Chef Webstore|
|Blade Material Type||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||steel, carbon||steel, carbon|
|Color||Silver Handle||Silver||Silver||Silver||Carbon Steel||Silver|
|Item Weight||—||—||—||4 lbs||—||0.64 ounces|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||8.5 Inch||5.25 Inch||6.25 Inch||N/A||10 Inch|
The Rada Cutlery R109 Old Fashioned Butcher Knife has an overall length of 12-1/8 inches and means business. Its main purpose is for cutting, splitting and stripping large cuts of meat. The heavy, 7-3/4 inch blade on this butcher knife is made from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel that is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. The hollow ground blade ensures a precision concave surface for maximum edge retention. It also includes a skinning tip. This butcher knife not only works great for meat, but cuts through fruits such as pineapple and cantaloupe easily and has a wide variety of other uses. The handle on the butcher knife is made from silver brushed aluminum. It is designed for comfort and performance. Handwashing is recommended. Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.” We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There is no way Chully Budger was going to cut up onions and tomatoes for 6 months to check out the edge retention.
After this ordeal i was able to cut printer paper with a bit of effort without see sawing back and forth It took me about 2 minutes on a buffing wheel to get the knife back to shaving sharp.
It is possible Rada has this knife steel made up with a higher carbon content i don't know i was unable to find any info. maybe the carbon content is close or the same as 420 HC and it also could be a secret heat treatment to bring out the very best in the blade steel and then again it could be a Paul Bos heat treatment.
I love that they are smaller, I tell everyone they're like girl chef knives because they fit my hands perfectly. Trust me buy these knives, I tell everyone about these.