Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife – Stainless Steel Blade with Aluminum Handle Made in USA, 13 Inch
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.29. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF KNIFE – This French chef knife will be arguably the most used knife in your kitchen. This multi-use knife will take your chopping, dicing and mincing skills to a professional level. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – This French chef knife has a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel blade. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. You’ll cut through vegetables and herbs effortlessly.
- BRUSHED ALUMINUM HANDLE - You’ll absolutely love the look and feel of the permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum handle. The handle is offset keeping your knuckles clear of the blade. Handwashing recommended.
- AMERICAN MADE CUTLERY – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Made In USA Shop||Amazon.com|
|Blade Material Type||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Item Weight||—||4 lbs||—||5.2 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||8.5 Inch||6.25 Inch||5.25 Inch||—|
The Rada Cutlery R131 French Chef Knife is the perfect knife for anyone that prepares meals regularly. This French chef knife will be arguably the most used knife in your kitchen. It is specifically designed to be used for many cooking tasks. You will chop, slice, dice, mince and peel like a professional chef. It is specially shaped so it can rock, which makes mincing and dicing a breeze. The longer blade means you can effortlessly cut larger fruits like watermelon or cantaloupe. The surface area is great for crushing garlic too. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall. This chef knife’s blade is crafted from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. You’ll cut through meats, fruits, vegetables and herbs effortlessly. You’ll absolutely love the look and feel of the permanently cast, solid brushed aluminum handle. The handle is offset keeping your hand clear of the blade for your safety. This French chef knife has to be hand-washed. It cannot be washed or dried in the dishwasher. Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.” We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: Value; Sharpness; Wide blade
Cons: Uncomfortable (resin) handle; extremely lightweight and somewhat unbalanced; blade is slightly too flexible
All in all, this is not a bad knife for the price but I would recommend opting for the aluminum handle if you're thinking about trying it out for yourself.
Not to mention this knife comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. I'm really not sure how Rada is doing it, but however they are keeping their prices so low, their quality so high, and their manufacturing domestic, I wish more companies could pick up on.
If you want a knife that is not a bank-breaking Japanese steel, but is wonderful for everyday use in a wide range of recipe applications, you can't go wrong here. I plan on getting a whole range from Rada, and I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised by their quality again.
I love that they are smaller, I tell everyone they're like girl chef knives because they fit my hands perfectly. Trust me buy these knives, I tell everyone about these.