Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife – Stainless Steel Blade with Black Resin Handle Made in USA, 13 Inch
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROFESSIONAL CHEF KNIFE – This French chef knife will be arguably the most used knife in your kitchen. Take your chopping, dicing and mincing skills to a professional level with this chef knife. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall.
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE – This French chef knife has a surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel blade. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. You’ll cut through vegetables and herbs effortlessly.
- DISHWASHER SAFE HANDLE – The handle on this French chef knife is comprised of a black stainless steel resin that can be washed in the dishwasher. Hand washing fine cutlery is recommended but the handle on this knife is dishwasher tolerant.
- AMERICAN MADE CUTLERY – Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.”
- HASSLE-FREE LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Rada Cutlery French Chef Knife – Stainless Steel Blade with Black Resin Handle Made in USA, 13 Inch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Made In USA Shop||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Blade Material Type||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Color||Black handle||Silver||Black||Black handle||Silver||Black handle|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces||—||4 ounces||4.16 ounces||—||3.3 ounces|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||—||8.5 Inch||6.25 Inch||—||5.25 Inch||—|
The Rada Cutlery W231 French Chef Knife is the perfect knife for anyone that prepares meals regularly. Professional chefs use this knife everyday to create delicious meals and so should you. This French chef knife will be arguably the most used knife in your kitchen. It is specifically designed to be used for many cooking tasks. You will chop, slice, dice, mince and peel like a professional chef. It is specially shaped so it can rock, which makes mincing and dicing a breeze. The longer blade means you can effortlessly cut larger fruits like watermelon or cantaloupe. The surface area is great for crushing garlic too. It has an 8-1/2 inch blade and measures 13 inches overall. This chef knife’s blade is crafted from surgical grade, T420 high carbon stainless steel. It is hand sharpened creating a razor sharp edge. You’ll cut through meats, fruits, vegetables and herbs effortlessly. The French chef knife has a black stainless steel resin handle that can be washed in the dishwasher. Hand washing fine cutlery is recommended but the handle on this knife is dishwasher tolerant. The handle is also offset keeping your hand and fingers clear of the blade for your safety. Rada Mfg. Co. is located in Waverly, Iowa and has been manufacturing cutlery in the USA since 1948. Our mission is all about “providing our customers the best value of kitchen knives for their dollar.” We stand by our craftsmanship. Rada Mfg. Co. will replace any product manufactured by our company returned to us due to defects in material or workmanship.
Top customer reviews
Pros: Value; Sharpness; Wide blade
Cons: Uncomfortable (resin) handle; extremely lightweight and somewhat unbalanced; blade is slightly too flexible
All in all, this is not a bad knife for the price but I would recommend opting for the aluminum handle if you're thinking about trying it out for yourself.
Not to mention this knife comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. I'm really not sure how Rada is doing it, but however they are keeping their prices so low, their quality so high, and their manufacturing domestic, I wish more companies could pick up on.
If you want a knife that is not a bank-breaking Japanese steel, but is wonderful for everyday use in a wide range of recipe applications, you can't go wrong here. I plan on getting a whole range from Rada, and I'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised by their quality again.
I love that they are smaller, I tell everyone they're like girl chef knives because they fit my hands perfectly. Trust me buy these knives, I tell everyone about these.