4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Radial BigShot ABY True Passive Switcher
- Toggle between 2 guitar amps or play both at once
- Output B has ground-lift, polarity reverse, isolation transformer 14-gauge steel construction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Big Shot ABY True Bypass Switch Pedal. The Radial BigShot ABY is a compact ABY switcher that enables you to switch between two amplifiers or combine the signal when you want both amps to play at the same time. This true-bypass ABY switcher is completely passive meaning that there are no tone altering buffers between the guitar and the amplifier. With the BigShot ABY, you get the pure tone from your guitar plugged direct into your amp. To add versatility, the BigShot ABY is also equipped with a separate tuner out. This 'always on' output feeds your tuner for constant monitoring while keeping it out of the signal chain. Should you experience hum and buzz problems due to ground loops, the BigShot ABY comes to the rescue with a built-in isolation transformer and ground lift switch. Once engaged, you can toggle the polarity of the second amplifier to ensure both amps play in absolute phase. In use, the BigShot ABY is simple to use and efficient on stage. When powered by an external 9V supply or pedalboard power brick, full size super-bright LEDs spring to life to provide instant on-stage amplifier status readout. When power is unavailable, the passive audio signal path still works, unaffected. The compact yet ultra-rugged design makes the BigShot ABY ideal for pedalboards where space is always at a premium.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The Big Shot is passive and so works without mains power or batteries. But I powered its LED lights with a Nordell Power Unit that had just arrived. It's also excellent, versatile and well worth the money. Both products are no brainer solutions for Guitarists. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nordell-Isolated-Output-Supply-Effects/dp/B00Q8V2IH8/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8
This is an excellent product and needs to be connected in revert to achieve what I wanted.
Power from my Boss supply runs the LED lights but it works without if you don’t need the visual indication
I did have to use a DI box to lift ground to stop buzzing going into both amp and interface. works without a battery as well.