Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 20 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on August 23, 2010
I bought these for cycling. I crash every now and then and didnt want to risk wasting a pair cost me 2 bills. It bought these, and they are really good. Great adjustments system to fit you right, great polarization and just the right amount of shading for outdoor activities. They dont scratch easy either. Highly recommended.
on July 6, 2010
The lenses in these glasses are very clear and are in fact polarized. They are not too dark for an outdoor range. The frame does feel and look cheap - but it's comfortable to wear and does not get in the way of handling a rifle.

Really can't think of any negatives about these glasses considering the price. The glasses I normally shoot in were $270 and while mine are far more comfortable, these provide equally good visibility.
on January 6, 2012
I have to wear safety glasses for my job, which often involves working at outdoor power plants and refineries. I tried another brand of polarized safety glasses before i came across these. Boy was i glad i found the Radians.
Since my first order, i have ordered several more pairs for myself and other guys who work with me. I have worn these glasses at my outdoor jobs for over a year now.
It is very nice to have polarized safety glasses in an industrial environment. They do well to reduce sunlight glare from shining pipes and glares on puddles of water. They do not block too much light, as I am able to move between full sunlight to darker areas under large equipment without having to change glasses.
These glasses are very comfortable. They are adjustable in multiple ways, and do not irritate me with my hard had on. You can adjust both the angle and length of the legs to find the right fit for your head. They seem to hold up well against scratches, as good as any other pair of inexpensive safety glasses I've ever had. The price is right, also. Other brands sell for much more.
I have also taken them fishing, and they definitely improved visibility in the water. At this price, if you drop them over the side of the boat, its not the end of the world. If the camo look isn't for you, they have them in black also.
on September 29, 2016
I really like these for the price. I was already running some other Radians, so I knew the design and function of the arms would work for me. These are truly Polarized and have been great for outdoor shooting.
on June 4, 2013
I have gone through a number of glasses trying to find a pair that I like. I generally have found that closer to the edges of the lenses, they tend to blur a bit and if you shoot with your head canted forward, that doesn't work. These are clear all the way to the edges and the tint is nice for bright conditions.
on June 6, 2012
The first pair had a small defect but Amazon handled it with no problem and free return shipping. I think they are great optically and like how that stay firmly planted on my hat (reasonable squeeze) when I flip them up. I use them for R/C flying and how the polarization darkens the sky is appreciated. I'd definitely buy another pair if needed.
on December 26, 2012
I use these glasses for just everything but going to Church. I drive with them; I shoot with them; I put them on and don't have to worry about any activity I may decide to do. The perform just as well as sunglasses that are much more expensive.
on April 18, 2011
I bought this to match my hunting patterns and it looks great in a very reasonable price.

I like it because:
-Nice Price.
-Camo patterns.
-Adjustable 5 lens angle positions and the 4-position temple lengt.
-Polarized feature provide superior glare control
-Very light.

Cons:
-Easy to broken so use it with attention.
on February 26, 2013
The cheap plastic used in combination with the design of the frame makes these very uncomfortable to wear, I wouldn't recommend these to anyone. I stopped using mine after the first wear.
on January 5, 2016
Love 'em. They are my goto glasses for my lawn and landscape business. Great coverage for my eyes when I'm weedeating, pruning shrubs, or mowing. I can't do without the polarization.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.