CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Radica IM Me Wireless toy Handheld Device
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleeping beauty's beautiful gown lights up when she holds one of her fairy godmothers
- Three godmothers, Flora, Fauna and Meriwether are included
- Sleeping Beauty's dress will light up red, blue or a mix of red and blue depending on what Godmother she is holding
- Sleeping Beauty has long beautiful hair and wears a gold crown
- The beautiful Disney Princess is lots of found and features sound effects during the color change of her dress
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Wireless RF connection from main unit to USB docking station
- Secure environment
- Backlight switch
- Sleek design
- Address book for storing other IM-Me friends
- Ability to see history of all active sessions
- Chat in up to three sessions at a time
- Unlimited Free Friend Invites
- Includes: IM Me handheld device, USB connection and Proprietary Software
Portable, Wireless, and Easy-to-Use
The innovative Radica IM-Me device allows unlimited IM chatting at no additional cost. Parents can feel safe knowing that their child is IMing in a secure environment. The Radical IM-Me requires that an Internet connection be available. It uses a Wireless RF connection that lets girls talk with their best friends from almost anywhere in the home.
Worry-Free Instant Messaging
At last, parents can let little girls instant message in a worry-free environment. Users of the Radica IM-Me can only chat with other IM-Me operators they have entered in their address book, so parents can be assured that their little girls are only speaking to other little girls. This innovative handheld tool also frees up the home computer and allows the little ones privacy, as it is password protected. There is an address book to keep track of other IM-Me pals and girls can chat in up to three sessions at a time. More stylish than Mom and Dad's Blackberry, this device has bright purple and pink colors and a sleek modern design.
What's in the Box
Handheld device, USB connection, proprietary software, and 2 AAA batteries.
Top Customer Reviews
The kicker for me was security. I must say I'm a bit of a traditionalist, so the ability to set up a fixed group of chatting partners is vastly preferable to the open IM programs where you never know who's going to contact a child.
The bottom line is that the device is a great piece of technology, providing the longest interactive experience my bother and sister have had in a long time (and sturdy... both devices have been dropped a few times already and still work great). I might even buy one for myself so they can communicate with me at a distance... I can join the fun!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These current sellers all need to be beaten in public, arranged and beaten again. (Louisville slugger type of beating!) The one star pertains to these nutty seller prices.Published 10 months ago by n fact 2 b
how far does the person have to be before it gives out and you can't textPublished 16 months ago by Howard May
My daughter and step daughter were about the same age (around 6) and they loved this thing. Constantly sending little messages. Read morePublished on August 10, 2014 by Quiggie Boh
When I bought this product for my seven year old daughter, I expected that I would be able to go to a website and chat for there. Read morePublished on March 30, 2011 by Beth L. Langstaff
I bought two of these for my 7 year old granddaughters (cousins) so they could keep in touch. I also thought they would be good educational toys. Read morePublished on January 16, 2011 by Kim Randolph
If you want to punish your child, or if you enjoy seeing your child cry, then this is a great product for you. Read morePublished on December 25, 2010 by Robert Wells