- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: SAGE Publications, Inc; 1 edition (October 8, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803947887
- ISBN-13: 978-0803947887
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.8 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,355,242 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Radical Feminist Therapy: Working in the Context of Violence 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Though published in 1992, this book is timeless, powerful, and truly embodies what "empowerment" and "client-centered" therapy means. It is rare to come across such gems in psychology, I highly recommend this book to everyone and wish it was required reading in all academic psychology and psychiatry training.