Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Radio Disney Jams 5
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on November 4, 2002
I am a dance instuctor and I also have children of my own. My students and children love this CD. It's great for dancing and has clean lyrics. I highly recommend all Radio Disney CDs.
on March 23, 2003
1. Call Me, Beep Me: Good song. Not the best of the CD though. Very Interesting!
2. Can't Help Falling in Love: I love this song. The A*teens version of the song is awesome! It's so cool!
3. Juliet: O.K. It gets kinda annoying after listening to it a few times. It's not really bad, though.
4. Move it Like This: I like this song. It's great to dance to and it doesn't get annoying.
5. Oh Aaron: I can't stand this song. I always skip it when I am listening to the CD. Aaron Carter has MUCH better songs than that!
6. I'm Gonna Make You Love Me: This song is really cool. Play sings this song good. The song is really fun to listen to. It's not fast and it's not slow. It's right in the middle.
7. What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful): This song has a great lesson. It says that your looks aren't always what counts. Your differences are the greatest part of you!
8. Everything: I like this song, too. I can listen to it over and over again. It's definitely fun to listen to.
9. Pop: I'm not a big fan of *Nsync but I love the remix of this song. It makes it better to listen to and more interesting!
10. Get a Clue: This song is kinda funny. The voices are weird. Not bad, just different. It's interesting, but there's better songs on this CD.
11. Kids in America: I like No Secrets' version the best of all of the versions I've heard of this song. I really like this song.
12. Kryptonite: This is a very popular song. I like it! I bet the writer of this song meant what the words in the song are saying. I don't know what the writer was thinking when he wrote this song! It's seems like that kind of song!
13. Playas Gon' Play: This isn't bad. I don't like it as much as some of the other songs. There's something about it that I just don't like. I can't put my finger on it!
14. God Bless America: I love this song. It's really emotional with this war going on and everyhting. It was always playing aroud 9/11. Jump 5 is great at singing this song. I love it!
15. I Say Yeah: I like this song but it's not my favorite on this CD. I wish the CD ended with "God Bless America" not this song. That would've been a much better song to end with. I just don't like this song for the ending! The song isn't bad, though.
I love this CD. I listen to over and over again . It's one of my favorites. It's a great CD for anyone to listen to.
AWESOME CD!!!!
on November 29, 2002
Radio Disney Jams 5 was actually good. I have noticed that Radio Disney puts the best songs at the top, but then puts the awfull song at the bottom. This Cd had some of the best music at the beginning and end at the CD, so you were never bored. The CD grows on you, too, every time you play it.
on October 31, 2003
This is the best cd I have ever heard( well one of them)Here is why:
1. Call Me, Beep Me; 3/5. Good song. Not the best on the cd though
2. Can't Help Falling In Love: 5/5. Love this song. I love A Teens they are great for this song.
3. Juliet: 5/5. Great song too! I have it stuck in my head. Nice!
4.Move it like this: 3/5: Ok. Better songs by Baha Men though. I really wished there would be Who let the dogs out.
5. Oh Aaron: 4/5. Great song. I attentially don't like Aaron Carter but this song is great!
6.I'm gonna make you love me: 5/5. Love it! Great job PLAY!
7. What makes you different: 5/5. This song is really touching. The backstreet boys have great voices.
8. Everything: 5/5. Great Song! I could listen to it all day and never get tired of it!
9. Pop: 4/5. Good song. I love Nysnc and this remix of pop.
10.Get A Clue:4/5. Good! The people have weird voices though.
11.Kids in America:2/5. Ok, as much as I love this cd I have to say No secrets could have done a WAY better job.
12.Kryptonite: 4/5. Good Song. Not as good as other ones though.
13.Play'as Gon' Play;3/5. Ok, but something about it gives me goosebumps.
14. God Bless the Usa: 20/5. ( All I Can Say ) AHHH! Wow!
15. I say yeah: 5/5. Great Song. Love dream street.
Advice: Buy this cd! You will be glad and will NOT be wasting you're money. Great job Radio Disney!
on November 28, 2002
This CD Includes the many chart toppers from Radio Disney! From the first track, to the last, this CD is WONDERFUL! The best song though, is A*Teens version of Can't Help Falling In Love, for the Disney Movie, Lilo & Stitch!
This radio disney CD was good but i only ended up liking a few songs!!! "Hey Juliet" is one of my fave songs!!!! If u can get the CD used it is a good price for that CD , but don't buy it new, it's too expensive and it's not worth the price of a new CD!!!!! It has a few really good songs though!
on October 23, 2003
I am an older kid (36) and purchased this mostly because it has the songs - "what makes you different" and "Get a clue" - having heard the first on Princess Diaries and the 2nd off the Disney movie titled Get a Clue. But, I was very pleasantly surprised that I actually like this CD a lot!! My friends like it too. We call it HAPPY MUSIC. Very upbeat and puts you in a peppy mood. I do not, however, care for the Aaron Carter song. The lyrics are cute - but I think he probably has much more to offer.
on November 19, 2003
This cd is very good!... It is a very good cd and it is worth every penny of the money.All I have to say is that you will love this cd IF you like fun,pop.But if you are a person who likes rap like 50 cent you will probably not like this.
on September 3, 2011
This CD was a big hit. It was used often in the car and was copied to the computer. The tunes were lively and they loved to sing and dance to them.
on July 11, 2003
I thought this CD was giong to be great, but surprising I only enjoyed about 2 songs! I thought jams were like excellent songs that were often heard over Disney's radio station. These were the songs that were seldom to always heard. I think they could have done better. I still think though that there are a few good songs, just not many.