3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Radio Flyer 3333, Red
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comfortably fits 1, 2 or 3 riders.
- Extra-large expandable rear storage bag folds away when not in use.
- Three seatbelts for child safety. 6 cup holders: 4 child and 2 adult.
- Handle folds under for easy storage.
- XL 10” Dura Tred tires for a quiet ride.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Triple Play Wagon is designed to comfortably fit 1, 2 or 3 riders. This wagon comes with an extra-large expandable rear storage bag that folds away when not in use. Also included are 3 sets of seatbelts, 4 child and 2 adult cup holders and a fold under handle for storage. The Triple Play Wagon boasts XL 10" Dura Tred tires for a quiet ride and versatility for on the go fun.This model does not come with a canopy and it is not supposed to have holes for the canopy to be inserted.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here's what will happen to your wagon too: The bottom plastic housing which is part of the hull (overall body) has a hole in it where the wheel housing slides through. Unfortunately the plastic is not strong and is not reinforced, so over time, a short time, it will crack and break, then no more wagon. Too bad, cause everything else on this wagon is great.
I will say that assembly is a little complicated to understand at first. Make sure you read and understand everything before giving it a go. I had to use a dead-blow mallet to get the little hubs that hold the wheels on securely. Also, there are some pieces in the bag that aren't used for anything, which really complicates assembly if you don't read the whole assembly manual through first!
So don't hesitate! It's a really brilliant wagon and we, and the kids, love it!