3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Radio Flyer 4-in-1 Stroll 'N Trike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grows with your child — 4 ways to ride: infant trike, steering trike, learn-to-ride trike and classic trike.
- Secure 3-point harness and high back seat for infant safety.
- Removable safety tray with cup holder. Adjustable seat grows with your child.
- Adult Steer & Stroll adjustable push handle. Front wheel coasts while adult pushes
- Removable canopy for UV protection. Covered storage bin for added fun.
- Adjustable grow-with-me seat
- Weight capacity 49-Pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Deluxe Steer & Stroll Trike||4-in-1 Trike||4-in-1 Trike||EZ Fold Stroll 'N Trike||All-Terrain Stroll 'N Trike||5-in-1 Stroll 'N Trike|
|Adjustable Push Handle||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|3 Point Harness||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
About Radio Flyer
For 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. Their beauty, simplicity, and standards of safety encourage adventure, discovery, and capture the wonders of youth. Antonio created a legacy of toys that continue to spark the imagination, as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.
4-in-1 Stroll 'N Trike
- Secure 3-point harness and high back seat for infant safety.
- Removable UV blocking canopy and safety tray with cup holder.
- 3-point Harness.
- Adult Steer & Stroll adjustable push handle.
- For 9 months to 5 years.
9 months - 18 months.
18 months - 2 years.
2 years - 3 years.
3 years - 5 years.
Removable Safety Tray
3 Point Harness
Pedals To Footrest
The 4-in-1 Trike is the ultimate Grow-with-Me Trike. It offers 4 ways to ride, to accommodate ages 9 months to 5 years: it easily converts from a stroller to a steering trike, learning-to-ride-trike, and finally a classic trike. The 4-in-1 Trike features safety features for the youngest riders, including removable wrap around safety bars with cupholder and snack tray, and a 3-point harness. The trike has quiet ride tires when pedaling. The height-adjustable push-handle and unique stroller-style canopy remove for older riders. The sturdy steel frame and adjustable seat ensure it will last for years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Funny thing is when I went on business trip to Asian in Jananury I can't help notice the Radio Flyer Trike there has the footrest! Too bad we can't have the same options here in the states!
Update on Feb.5.2018:
Our daughter is now 2yr 2 mo old, she now can reach the pandels and tries to ride the bike. I guess we waited it out and no longer need the foot rest. I see that now there is a buying option to install the footrest on previous models, we would use it lot more if it was a option back then. Regardless of my point of view, my daughter always gets very exciting to go on the bike.
I love that it has a removable cage around it to keep tiny ones who don't always have the best balance from tipping out, and keeps their sippy-cup nearby in case they want a drink. The little compartment in the back seems handy, but you really can't fit much of anything in it. We used to put a diaper and small pack of wipes for trips to the park, and I'm sure our little one will be able to keep little toys in there when she starts exploring on her own, but it's just not as handy as I expected.
Now that she is older, we're trying to use it (with the cage removed) to teach her to pedal. It allows me to maintain control if need be, while also letting her pedal independently when she wants to.
First, I want to share what I liked and didn't like...
-Durable and Reliable - I haven't yet had to rescrew the bolts and we use it a LOT!
-Many options to make a child any age comfortable.
-Easy to steer and very safe, basically feels like pushing a stroller. Can be easily pushed off the sidewalk without picking it up.
-Sunshade is really useful and can be folded for sunbathing.
-Great value, so many options for such a great price.
-Squeaks after first walk, needs to be oiled once in a while
-I needed a lot of time to put the bike together; also the tools they tell you to use are not sufficient to screw everything tightly. But all this is worth it to make it feel very safe.
Finally, the reasons why I chose to buy this instead of all the other trikes offered on Amazon:
1. The handle is strong, made out of steel, and doesn't break off. I've read in some reviews that some trikes have handles that come off and feel cheap because of the plastic materials they are made from. This trike is NOT like that. It feels very reliable.
2. The wheels are rubber, not plastic like on most of the other trikes. I feel like they will last a long time.
3. It has a hatchback, meaning there is a compartment on the back that can hold keys, phones, toys, and rocks that your child might collect on your walk. We put flowers there sometimes :)
4. This trike has a little tray that my daughter uses for a drinking cup. Very comfortable if you are going for a long walk. None of the other trikes had this tray.
5. And lastly, the seat moves, the harness can be taken off, the pedals can be adjusted to stay still while you push the bike... Basically many things that other trikes didn't have.
I'm so glad I didn't purchase Little Tikes or Italtrike because from what I hear and read I would've been very disappointed.
Most recent customer reviews
Keeping it just in case.Read more