Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $25.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Radio Flyer Big Red Classic ATW
|List Price:||$149.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.01 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||25 Pounds|
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10” ALL-TERRAIN RUBBER AIR TIRES: The rugged all-terrain rubber air tires provide a smooth ride on any terrain. The air tires are 10” in diameter, which make this cart perfect for hauling both toddlers and cargo
- CLASSIC WAGON: The Big Red Classic ATW has 50% deeper sides than our Classic Red Wagon. The extra-long pull handle folds under the wagon for storage
- GREAT FOR GARDENING: Transport heavy soil or plants with ease! With a weight capacity of 200 lbs., this wagon can haul it all including gardening supplies, coolers, diaper bags, sports equipment and more
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 36.2” L x 17.3” W x 37.4” H. Recommended for kids 1 ½+ years. Maximum weight capacity 200 lbs.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer started creating smiles and warm memories for children of all ages in 1917. Today we remain a Chicago-based family company committed to creating quality products that inspire adventures fueled by laughter and joy. For over 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. This legacy continues to spark the imagination as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.
Big Red Classic ATW
Model No. 1800
- Rugged 10” air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain
- All-steel seamless body
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage
- For 1 1/2 + Years
50% Deeper Sides
10" Rugged Air Tires
The Big Red Classic ATW is a high-sided version of the classic red wagon, built for all-terrain fun. Just like the original, this wagon features an all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges, an extra-long handle that folds under for easy storage, and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping. The Big Red Classic ATW also features 50% deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon and rugged 10” air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain.
- Body: 36.22" X 17.32" X 37.40"
- Wheels: 10" Air Tires
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
The Big Red Classic ATW is a high-sided version of the classic red wagon, built for all-terrain fun. Just like the original, this wagon features an all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges, an extra-long handle that folds under for easy storage, and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping. The Big Red Classic ATW also features 50 Percent deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon and rugged 10-Inch air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Based on other reviews, I was concerned about the possibility of damage during shipping, but I found the wagon to be exceedingly well packed. There were sections of honeycombed cardboard packed all the way around the red wagon, and those provided plenty of protection to avoid dents or scratches in shipment.
Working alone, I was able to complete the assembly in 50 minutes. The instructions are very clear about what goes where. I did have some difficulty at two steps. In step 6, it says to "tighten until just snug," but I found that I had to tighten as hard as I could to get the hole to open up enough to insert the cotter pin. (As a woman, my idea of "just snug" is probably different that the manufacturer's.) In the final step, #12, I had difficulty maintaining the alignment of the rubber safety ball with the handle and the part that attaches to the wagon. What finally helped was to use masking tape to hold the rubber ball in the correct alignment in the handle, so that I could then put them with the wagon part without moving them.
The Good: Package well no dents on arrival, paint pretty good, tires good, design good.
Concerns: Longevity- They just don't make them the way they use too, everyone knows that I suppose, and some other reviewers remarked on the same issue. The metal is thin on both the box and struts ( I could bend them easily) , I wonder about the weight capacity, I would never push it above 60%. The wheels are plastic without bearings, like some cheap lawnmower wheels that need replacing after one season.
The handle and steering assembly are made of so thin metal that they flex during use and this usually means failure down the road- only time will tell. For now I am using it two times to three times a week and enjoying it very much.
What I DON'T like is that the wagon was beat up and dented right out of the box! My daughter put it together for me, and she came in and told me. I wanted the wagon so badly that I told her it wouldn't matter, but I am afraid that it will. One dent chipped through the heavy shiny red paint, and a scratch runs almost the entire length of the wagon. Another dent is on the opposite side as though something was dropped on it. I am afraid that rust will set in and eventually eat through this lovely wagon. So sad to pay this much for something that arrives already bunged up.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on June 11, 2020