Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.31 shipping
3 Year Asurion Toy Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers drops, spills and cracks and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Radio Flyer Big Red Classic ATW
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges.
- 50% deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon.
- Rugged 10” air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain.
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage.
- Controlled turning radius prevents tipping.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
About Radio Flyer
For 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. Their beauty, simplicity, and standards of safety encourage adventure, discovery, and capture the wonders of youth. Antonio created a legacy of toys that continue to spark the imagination, as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation.
Big Red Classic ATW
- Rugged 10” air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain
- 50% deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon
- All-steel seamless body
- Extra-long handle folds under for easy storage
- For 1 1/2 + Years
50% Deeper Sides.
10" Rugged Air Tires.
The Big Red Classic ATW is a high-sided version of the classic red wagon, built for all-terrain fun. Just like the original, this wagon features an all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges, an extra-long handle that folds under for easy storage, and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping. The Big Red Classic ATW also features 50% deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon and rugged 10” air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain.
- Body: 36.22" X 17.32" X 37.40"
- Wheels: 10" Air Tires
- Weight: 24 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 200 lbs.
Big Red Classic ATW
The Big Red Classic ATW is a high-sided version of the classic red wagon, built for all-terrain fun. Just like the original, this wagon features an all-steel seamless body with no-scratch edges, an extra-long handle that folds under for easy storage, and a controlled turning radius to prevent tipping. The Big Red Classic ATW also features 50 Percent deeper sides than the Classic Red Wagon and rugged 10-Inch air tires for a smooth ride on any terrain.
Compare with similar items
Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon
Radio Flyer Full Size All-Terrain Steel & Wood Wagon
Radio Flyer All-Terrain Cargo Wagon Ride On
Radio Flyer Town & Country Wagon - 100th Anniversary Edition
Radio Flyer Ranger Wagon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||17 x 36 x 37 in||5.2 x 37.4 x 17.6 in||21 x 41 x 37 in||20.5 x 44 x 21 in||18.9 x 39.37 x 19.69 in||13.39 x 33.86 x 15.75 in|
|Item Weight||25 lbs||26 lbs||29 lbs||31 lbs||31 lbs||13.23 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I DON'T like is that the wagon was beat up and dented right out of the box! My daughter put it together for me, and she came in and told me. I wanted the wagon so badly that I told her it wouldn't matter, but I am afraid that it will. One dent chipped through the heavy shiny red paint, and a scratch runs almost the entire length of the wagon. Another dent is on the opposite side as though something was dropped on it. I am afraid that rust will set in and eventually eat through this lovely wagon. So sad to pay this much for something that arrives already bunged up.
It looks really good, and seems to be sturdy. Will update after I see how they like it.
This wagon is heavier/higher quality than anything I could find in local stores, even from the feed stores. We live on a farm, and the driveway is on the side of a hill...I anticipate this wagon getting tested quite a bit going down the driveway,and while the kids are doing their chores.
Wide, pneumatic tires are great, no digging down into mud or sand while the kids are pulling it.
I got it for a great price here on Amazon.