Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$73.65+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 695 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 847 reviews
on August 6, 2016
 This is the second product within two weeks I purchased and is defective. The tube holding the axle is bent, the the tube connecting the front fork and the platform is unusable because the axle tub is bent, therefore the fastening bolts are unusable. The front fork is seeming plumb. However, the wheel/axle on the front is either bent or defective in some other way. So, entire assembly would lean left because the yoke was bent on the left side OR the holes for the mounting bolts were drilled and located incorrectly. This the second purchase of this exact model, to makeup for the first order which was missing the plastic washers and the yoke was bent. I am truly disappointed with the consistently inconsistent defects in the product. The diminished quality expectation leads me to believe there are more Radio Flyer tricycles with these exact same issues and all around is in-congruent with expected quality and satisfactory expectations of a first, and subsequently second-time, costumer of the same product.
on March 21, 2017
Everyone loved this tricycle. Bought for my 3 1/2 Grandson almost 4amd seat is perfect height at lowest setting. He was in seventh heaven and we had to time the length of play he and his 2 yr old sister had to play with it. The bell is easy for little fingers to push and engage . There is 2 levels of standing rack for different heights of children to get a back ride. The trike is extremely well made with a shiny red and slightly creamy. Olour to some parts for contrast. This gives it a classy look. He drove it all around the house as we just had a snowstorm but he can't wait to drive it outside.
The frame is longer than the old one we kept of his Dads which also was a red rider , This older one he rode even though the seat screws were shot and it was a bit all
Parents bought him a 2 wheeler with trainers but he prefers the trike. Kids are moved along too quickly into bikes when they can have more fun with a trike , pulling his sister in the wagon after hitching it on the back.
I highly recommend this trike as it provides hrs of fun and exercise. So glad you still make tried and true toys and active gear like this.
on August 3, 2016
Great little tricycle to look at and ride (not me...a 2 year old.) However there were sharp shards under the seat that Daddy found before the 2 year old. Needle like shards are painfull in dad's hand let alone a child's. A good going over all parts by an adult should be done to protect the child. This should have been done by the quality control prior to shipping.
on December 18, 2015
Was very disappointed that the trike came rigjt out of the box with very deep scratches on the steps and that the paint was chipped off the front wheel. I didnt have time to return it and ended up gifting my grandson with a gift of lesser quality than I expected.
on April 24, 2015
This was easy to put together. Our son likes it so much we have to convince him not to ride it inside. The wheels are solid, not inflatable, which means that they can't puncture. This is convenient if you live in an area of the country where there are goatheads or other sharp things on the ground. There are no brakes, but if your child wears a helmet and doesn't go too fast that shouldn't be a problem. The seat height and handlebar height are both somewhat adjustable, which is a plus for our above average height child. We are happy with our purchase.
on March 25, 2017
I purchased this item for my grandson , on Christmas. when his brother saw it, he wanted one. Lets face it, the Trike is amazing. Its strudy, all steel, with real crome. And to make it even better, it has streamers and a bell. Yes the bell is metal. I thought they stopped making good quality bikes for toddlers, but i found a gem. You wont be disappointed. By the way, we did get my other grandson one. Now they have matching Radio Flyers..
on April 20, 2017
My 2 year old loved it at first sight. Legs just long enough for him to pedal. Started peddling immediately after watching big brother (3yrs old) ride his bike with training wheels and his urgency to ride was well rewarded. I had trouble getting him off of it once he started. Well built and easy to put together and arrived right on time. I just couldn't get over how quickly he began to pedal and ride it. Thanks Radio Flyer!
on August 6, 2016
This trike broke within 2 weeks of my son opening it as a 3rd birthday gift. It has split apart where the front axle meets the body. Since I bought it early, the Amazon 30 day return policy window is already over so now I have a sad kid and am out the cost of the trike.
review image
on August 21, 2015
Pros:
* I love the sound of the dual-bell.
* the product photo shows a sticker on the front that reads "Retro RED Made in China." I'm happy that this is missing from the delivered item.
* the streamers are shorter than the photo but appear to be made out of a soft silicone or rubber (instead of the thin plastic as in the photo)
* includes an extra red cap
* solid rubber wheels

Cons:
* ARGH! RADIO FLYER'S PACKAGING DOES NOT PROTECT AGAINST CHIPPED PAINT OR SCRATCHES DURING SHIPPING! A few pennies worth of styrofoam could have prevented the paint from being chipped! Radio Flyer's packaging appears to be designed for the tricycle to shipped on a pallet-- parts were minimally protected by bubble wrap and loose in the box. There was no styrofoam to hold the metal parts in place and prevent the metal parts from rubbing against each other. My tricycle arrived with scratches on the paint, red paint rubbed into the handlebar's chrome, and two 1/4-inch chips in the paint on the outside leg of the upper deck. I'm assuming this happened during shipping from Amazon.com to my house. This could have been prevented with a little bit of styrofoam to keep the parts in place in the package.
* the assembly manual states that the weight limit of the upper deck is 5 lbs
* the assembly instructions only mention grease/oil in fine print at the bottom of the last page.
* the upper deck's supports cause additional weld joints in the rear axle shaft that may scrape against the axle rod. I inserted and removed the axle rod while greasing it, and the rod had 1/16-inch grooves in it from the metal spurs in the shaft left over from sloppy welding. Perhaps this can be spun as a safety feature-- an always on parking brake.
* even with grease on the rear axle and front handlebar shaft, the tricycle still makes a rattling noise because the front fender is loosely attached to the front fork by two rivets and a 'W'-shaped metal standoff. The lip of the front fork prevents wedging cardboard in-between to dampen the rattling.
* nit-pick: the bell should have a rubber boot around the thumb-lever, or the thumb-lever should be wider/thicker so it is less of a safety concern. As a work-around, I tried to mound the bell with the lever at a slight downward angle such that the lever would not hit my kid's face if she ran into something and her head went forward into the handlebar.
* the item's photo shows a mirror finish on the fender, but the delivered item had more of a matte cloudy finish.
* the chrome plating on the top of the front frame (where the frame meets the handlebar) was already chipped away in several places when I opened up the package.

Assembly Tips:
* Grease the rear axle before hammering on the red cap. Grease the peg above the front fork that goes into the limiter.
* Use a block of wood to steady and level the red cap when hammering it onto the rear axle.
* More than one size of wrench is needed for assembly. Find the right wrench sizes before you begin assembly. Don't use pliers like the instruction manual suggests.
* I had to pry apart the clamp to fit it all the way around where it goes on the front handlebar shaft. It initially appeared to be on all of the way because the clamp had different top and bottom diameters, but when I saw the front wheel could jump out of the steering radius limiter, I then realized that the mismatched diameters were due cheap manufacturing of the clamp.
* Push the clamp all the way down so that the front wheel cannot jump out of the limiter.
on April 11, 2017
This Tricycle is the real deal! It is sturdy and has a beautiful, classic look. It takes some time to assemble, but was well worth it to see the look on my son's face at Christmas when he has this tricycle sitting under the tree.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.