Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on June 11, 2013
I bought this for my grandson's 2nd birthday. It is very sturdy and easy to assemble. He is about average size for a 2 year old and with the seat adjusted all the way down it is a perfect fit. I read many of the reviews before I made my purchase. Some of them mentioned handle bars that won't stay tight and I must say I just don't get it. The clamp that locks them in place is easy to install and, when tightened properly, locks handle bars very securely. I would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone who is considering buying it for a 2-4 year old!
on February 27, 2013
Wonderful, My 2 year old loves it. It put together easy and was built good. I remeber mine it lasted forever i hope it last him a long time.
on November 13, 2013
We bought this for our 2yr old grandson. It is a sturdy little trike much like the one my own daughter had over 30yrs ago. The trike was easily assembled but the bolt that tightens the handlebars needed a lug wrench to tighten properly. My grandson used this trike for about 2yrs and it is still in excellent condition and I am sure my granddaughter will be using it when she is old enough.
on April 4, 2013
I hunted over 700 internet listings to find a trike I could afford that was made of metal. My only complaint, and the docked star, is because of the plastic connector on the handlebars as many other purchasers have mentioned. It is loose and there's no real way to tighten it. When the weather warms, I'll have someone hold it in the correct forward position, and I'm going to try and glue the damn thing tight with epoxy. Other than that, my kid loves it and it will last through any more kids I have, or my nieces and nephews.
on April 16, 2013
So much better than the trikes constructed of hard plastic. Balanced and heavy, it doesn't tip over like the lightweight styles and that really helps a youngster feel more confident about learning to ride. Assembly was easily a one-person job and took about 30 minutes. Hands down, still the best tricycle on the market.
on December 26, 2011
I got this for my two year old daughter as her "big" gift from Santa this year. My husband spent about 30 minutes putting it together without issue. My daughter's face Christmas morning was priceless when she saw it. She is still learning to use the pedals but loves to scoot around on it. I'm excited for the spring when she'll be able to use it more!
on May 30, 2013
So far my son has enjoyed it. He's an average six 3 year old, but he has a little trouble turning so he has to pick it up, that thing is solid metal. It's an the heavier side so he struggles to pick it up. Not to mention other reviews gave mentioned the loose handlebars, but the seat is a little loose too. Try to carry it by the frame!!
on August 28, 2013
My 2-year-old son loves to roll around the house on this thing, but he loves coasting down the driveway with his feet sticking straight out more. We can't convince him to use the pedals yet, but I'm sure when it's his idea, he'll manage.
on July 17, 2013
We looked for a tricycle for our granddaughter and were disappointed in the plastic versions we saw. This one is like the ones made back in the day. It's metal and very sturdy. We will be able to hand this one down to the next generation!
on October 9, 2013
My toddler loves this tricycle! The 10" is great for the 2-3 year old size. Easy to put together. It is a tad squeaky when used, but I think that is part of the "classic" charm.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.