Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Radio Flyer Classic Tricycle with Push Handle, Red
Color: Red|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on September 4, 2017
Absolutely love this trike! We bought it for daughter's second birthday. The smallest setting fits her perfectly, and she has plenty of room to grow. The push bar is great for helping her to get over rough spots on the sidewalk, or reining her in if she's going a little too fast. The handlebars did take a few tries to get right when assembling, but we've heard others say the same about other RF trike models. Our daughter also ridden her big cousin's Red Rider Trike, but the Classic is a tiny bit smaller, so she can control it better.
on April 12, 2017
I bought this bike for my 3-year old son. It's a little awkward in shape, and my son looks very uncomfortable on it, as no matter what adjustments me make the sitting position makes him slouch forward to reach te handlebars in a very odd looking way. I wish I could return, but I didn't open it after 30 days return period, so now I'm stuck with it.
on October 23, 2017
Radio Flyer is our brand of choice, holds up well and gets plenty of use. push handle is easy to install and remove. Really makes it easy to get up and down hills. Very easy on Dads back.
on January 17, 2017
Putting this trike together wasn't that difficult. You have to get the bars and seat at the correct height for a child to get propper leverage to peddle. This model seems more sturdy than a previous radio flyer trike I bought. Unfortunately the handle (for the adult) doesn't have a mechanism to help steer, as other models have. My son has figured out how to go forwards and backwards with ease, but left and right is still developing. All in all, a great Christmas gift and a classic look. Had to re-tighten the handle bars with a vice grip.
on April 21, 2017
Easy put together, but the seat has stress marks from company attaching seat to frame. Handle is a little wobbly even though it is tight. Not bad, definitely better than the new plastic Radio Flyer Tricycle.
on September 14, 2016
It would get no stars except required to submit review. A completely flimsy, inferior quality product. Nuts and bolts on handle bars and seat cannot be tightened, making it unusable. My 2 year old grandson used it twice before it fell apart and he can't even pedal and steer yet.
2 helpful votes
on April 23, 2013
We gave this to our grandson and he enjoys riding it and is learning to use the pedals which he can reach. He is two years old. The handle makes life easier on his parents. The only issue which isn't really an issue with the tricycle is that he has to wear a helmet when riding it which is not something he likes. My only comment is that I wonder how we survived our youth without all the safety gear? For the tricycle I would recommend, it arrived on time in perfect condition and was easy to assemble. I recommend.
on June 9, 2017
I was super happy with the tricycle!! It was a great size for my toddler, and he pole saved my back from having to repeatedly bend over and push her!!
on July 23, 2017
Much better than the Kettler. A bit more wobbly but the rubber tires have better friction than the plastic and my kid can get up inclines easier.
on August 17, 2017
My son (almost 2yo) loves it!
Great quality -mostly made of metal with few small plastic pieces, very sturdy and "solid." Wish the push handle was a bit less wobbly but hopefully won't need to use it very long and otherwise, we love it!
Hoping to use it with our younger daughter too!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.