3 Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Radio Flyer Classic Walker Wagon, Sit to Stand Toddler Toy, Wood Walker, Red, Model Number: 612s
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||22 x 15 x 17 inches|
|Item Weight||10.41 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BABY PUSH WALKER: The Classic Walker Wagon has resistance clickers to allow beginners to build confidence and balance. The resistance clickers prevent the product from moving too quickly
- FURNITURE BUMPER: The furniture friendly bumper protects your home while beginners learn to walk. This round bumper will prevent scratches or wall damage
- TOY STORAGE: The Classic Walker Wagon doubles as a toy box. Your toddler can store their favorite toys for imaginative play indoors or bring them with on walking adventures
- CLASSIC DESIGN: The natural all-wood body and removable wooden side panels create this classic look
- SPECIFICATIONS: Assembled dimensions are 22.4“ L x 14.6“ W x 17.1” H. Interior body dimensions are 22.5” L x 10.25” W. For ages 1 – 4 years
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
About Radio Flyer
Radio Flyer started creating smiles and warm memories for children of all ages in 1917. Today we remain a Chicago-based family company committed to creating quality products that inspire adventures fueled by laughter and joy. For over 100 years, countless voyages of childhood fantasy have been launched with Radio Flyer toys. This legacy continues to spark the imagination as Radio Flyer is rediscovered with each new generation. .
Classic Walker Wagon
Model No. 612
Classic, safe and versatile, this award-winning push wagon is a favorite for children and parents alike.
- 'Resist push' feature allows beginners to build confidence and balance
- Natural solid wood body for a classic look
- Removable wooden stake sides
- Furniture friendly bumper protects your home
- Product Dimensions = 22.44" x 14.57" x 17.13"
- Weight Capacity = 35 lbs
- For 1-4 years
'Resist Push' Walker.
Classic, safe and versatile, this award-winning push wagon is a favorite for children and parents alike. The "resist push" feature allows beginner walkers to safely build confidence and balance. Removable wooden stake sides add to the fun and the furniture friendly bumper protects your home as your little one learns to walk . The product features durable molded wheels with grip tread for comfort and travel
Please read safety instructions
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
we keep it "out" in our living room and I don't cringe when I walk by :)
As a walker, it does not steer as easily as the little plastic ones. However, as a pediatric PT assistant, frequently working with children on learning to walk, here is what I appreciate about it: 1. It is more heavy than the plastic ones, meaning it isn't going to push to fast ahead of children while they are learning to stay upright AS easily as the others (it still can, so obviously stay close by). 2. It doesn't have a million distracting buttons/rattles/lights all over it that are more interesting to a baby than trying to figure out how to walk. I never understood why other walkers have all the "extras".
Even with our LO climbing in and out several times, we haven't yet had any issues with the wooden sides breaking. I will update if that happens.
Four stars only because I realize the price is high compared to other walkers, and it may not be worth it for many.
EDIT: One wooden piece came loose shortly after my initial review, and now over a year after getting it (with indoor and outdoor use and a toddler climbing in and out) more of the wooden pieces are loose. Leaving 4 stars, as it’s still a favorite around here with my now 20 month old :)
Adding again - my nearly 2.5 year old had a BLAST recently taking turns with her little friend pushing each other down the hallway.
The pros: This little wagon was relatively easy to put together. It looks fantastic, with a sleek, classic design. THe wooden sides can also easily be removed if needed, but are very stable with in. It can help when wanting to push something large or get an odd shape in and out of the wago. It can also be used as decor and a storage bin in the nursery.
The thing we didn't like about it was it is not really " push resistant." I bought this to use as a walker- something that my baby son could hold onto when first learning to walk, something he could lean on without it flying out from under him. This wagon? Totally flies out from under him. The "push resistant" also makes a clicking sound that cannot be stopped.
Top reviews from other countries
I was looking for a wagon that my 9 month old could pull herself up at without the wagon tipping back on her and this is it!. It is pretty well made (not solid wood throughout by any means) and will last a while. The red side panels and wooden slats are made of wood, the black bumper in the front is a hard plastic (I was hoping it might be more like a rubber for bumping into things without damaging them, but it works fine), the push handle is a metal rod, and the bottom of the wagon is a solid piece of dense plastic. The steerabiliy of it is hard for a small kid but the wheels are smooth without it getting away on them. It gets a lot of outdoor use at our home, mostly lawn, some gravel driveway, and some pavement. I ended up pulling out the front slatted part, looped the back end of a dog leash through the slot and now when may daughter pushes I steer it in the direction we are heading; It also helps her through dense grass patches. The wheels have held up surprisingly well for the mileage we put on it. It is definitely an item that will be used for a LONG LONG time.
If you are on the fence... buy it! If they don't use it when they are young as a walker, they will surely use it as a wagon to collect and move items as they get older!