Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 19, 2017
Love this wagon
I bought this for my daycare and have gotten tons of use out of it
I especially love the seat belts in the wagon and the cup holders
I would recommend this wagon to anyone looking to buy
on January 3, 2012
This is the best thing I could have ever gotten my grandson for Christmas. He loves it! It is very durable and easy to put together. He will get in it and play by himself. There is no worries of him falling out since there is a deep center. He puts his juice in the side cup holder and then puts his other toys inside and gives them a ride. There is no scuffing of walls since it is plastic.

I would recommend this to any of my friends.

Thanks,
Sherry Fowler
on November 24, 2012
I bought this Radio Flyer for my grandsons and they love it. Being boys they always conjure up innovative ways in which to use/abuse it but it has held up to the abuse. Good ,nostalgic wagon.
on January 15, 2014
Our 2 1/2 year old was headed for his second brain surgery and we thought this would be great to have at the hospital because he simply doesn't like being in a stroller anymore We were right. Love the ease of pulling even when it's loaded with lots of personal belongings as well as an active 2 1/2 year old.

I wasn't expecting it to arrive in time as I ordered it rather late; but it came a couple days earlier than my account showed it would.

THANK YOU!
Carrie
on January 18, 2012
I purchased this wagon for my grandson. It was easy to assemble and had lots of extras, like cup holders, seat belts and a handle that folds under for easier storage. My grandson loved it on sight!
on April 13, 2012
My toddler loves to ride in his wagon. It has seat belts on both sides and cup indents on the floor. Only flaw is the front wheels don't always go in the right direction. Took about 1/2 hour to put together.
on January 23, 2014
Had this together and rolliing the night before Christmas! Grand Daughter loves it. She looks like a princess riding through town.
on February 6, 2014
My daughter loves this wagon. Very easy to put together and very sturdy. You still have to assemble it properly though.
on December 29, 2013
I love how deep it is. There is enough room for my grandaughter plus her new Elmo. She can sit up with her feet down, not out in front of her. She loves it & that makes me very happy.
on December 15, 2014
I thought this wagon had the piece that layed down to make it flat inside and also with the seats but it does not. I was a little disappointed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.