Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 24, 2015
A Christmas gift for the two young grandchildren, this has been a much used "Wagon". It even has cupholders. The two fit in nicely and sometimes the 10 year old wants to ride, too. It is sturdy, turns easily, does not tip over. The plastic is soft and appears to be durable. I am not sure of the weight limit, but it can be used to haul, bring groceries from a car to the house if you have some distance. The parents love this, too! Worth every penny and Amazon shipped it to their house in time for Christmas.
review image
8 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2016
Purchased this wagon for my grandchildren. My grand daughter is an extremely active 2 1/2 year old and her little brother is 5 months. I went to help my daughter out with the kids for a few weeks and was reminded just how much work it is to try to care for the needs of 2 small children at the same time. Kudos to all you parents that do it! Anyway, I didn't want to leave her without trying out a wagon to see if it could make life more manageable. Her 5 month old likes to be held a lot and fusses around when put down for a few minutes. And the 2 year old, well --she's 2 !!! She wants someone to play with her and the 5 month old seemed too young to be her playmate until we strapped them both in to this.

The 5 month old was able to sit up with just the lap strap and he looked into his sister's eyes and grinned a HUGE grin! Neither one of them wanted to get out. They would have been happy going around the lake on the sidewalk with one of us pulling for several laps. I left after the wagon had been there for 4 days and they still wanted to go on multiple walks a day. Back home, they would sit and play in it for long amounts of time too.

The biggest benefit is for 2 little children to be able to look at each other and also clearly see their environment while going on a comfortable ride. The 2 year old does not always just sit still, but really enjoys being able to put the seat up and down and crawl around on it while riding. You may want to make sure kids are always buckled in from the 1st ride on so that they don't get in the habit of moving around a lot while you are in motion --if you are concerned about safety. I would definitely buy it again and am looking forward to buying the accessories to go with it. Thanks Radio Flyer!
on October 24, 2008
I ordered the wagon for my son who is 4 years old. It was easy to put together and seems sturdy enough. The wagon is plenty big and is designed with two seats facing each other. The seatbelts seem ok for very young children but they are attached directly to the seat with cheap plastic anchor type screws that seem like they would be easy to rip out by older kids. You can also fold the seat backs down and you have a large flat surface that allows your child to lay down or carrying larger items. The wheels are solid and made from heavy rubber and they roll smooth and quiet. My only complaint is when there is no weight on the side of the wagon nearest to the handle the front wheels tend to wobble. This wobble is a result of the design of the front wheels. The wheels are completly independent of each other and each one rotates 360 degrees on it's own axis similar to the wheels on the front of a grocery shopping cart. This design allow you to rotate the wagon around 180 degrees much easier but causes it to be less smooth especially on uneven surfaces. Adding weight to the front by turning your child to face backwards or loading some items on the front seems to eliminate the problem altogether since tha added weight allows the front wheels stay in contact with the ground more. Overall I am happy with the purchase.

Regards,
SZ
on September 14, 2015
Our daughters love this wagon. It has a lot of mileage. They open up the seats and bucket up and then sometimes for a change they put the seats down and sit on them. They have carried their stuff around in it and some of their pets went for a ride in it. The wheels do great and have pulled them in grass and on the rocky road without problems. They have played in the mud and had to wash their wagon. They take good care of it like mom does her car. They are making fun childhood memories with this wagon !
on January 31, 2017
We absolutely love it. We can bring the kids and their toys on excursions at the park or outdoor/indoor events. It even had neato cup holders that hold most cups out there today.

It's easy to clean but I'll admit two things:

It's a little on the heavy side
The handle doesn't collapse compared to an alternate we use when we know space may be limited
on September 17, 2010
In a world where almost every toy now seems to be made of plastic, this one seems very durable! I was looking for the old-fashioned metal ones, but "settled" for this one instead. Turns out I really didn't settle, it seems very well made and my daughter loves it! I really like the sippy cup holders and the fact that the seats have backs and seat belts. My other daughter will be old enough to ride in it next year, so this will be the perfect wagon for the two of them. The only thing I didn't quite understand (and the reason I'm only giving it 4 stars instead of 5) is that when you install the seatbelts, the seats won't fold down all the way. I guess it's not a big deal to me though, because I don't see my girls using it without the seats up. If you're looking for a great, affordable, sturdy wagon, I highly recommend this product!
on June 15, 2016
It is made well, and the kids love it. Two caveats though. First, the front wheels swivel, but sometimes, when turning around or changing direction, one will not swivel with the other, and you kind of have to do a back and forth motion to get them both going the same way. A design thing, I would guess. Also, and this makes no sense to me, there is no notch to snap in the handle in upright position to stay up when not using. The picture makes it look like it is, but I swear, the wagon will not have the handle stay up like that. The pic is deceiving. It will stay up about 3/4 of the way, just due to the tight fit between the handle and the wagon. It may start to come down even more as it loosens up with use. The handle does fold under the wagon, if you want it out of the way. But that presents it's own annoyances. The kids jump in as soon as they see it. You then have to get them to disembark, so you can lift up the wagon and pull the handle out from under. This underneath handle design makes sense when hauling in back of vehicle though. Gets handle out of way. But if they would have just added a notch to the wagon front for the handle to pop into, like they have notches for the seats to pop into, then it would make for a smaller foot print in garage, and out at the park when sitting empty while the kids play. I guess for the premium price, I expected a better design.
4 people found this helpful
on October 22, 2014
My daughter loves this so much, she would rather eat in the wagon instead of sitting on picnic table when we are eating outdoors. All the other toddlers who were invited to join the ride all seem to love it.
There are enough cup holders (4) to satisfy two toddlers' (and sometimes the parents if allowed) needs. It's easy to navigate and pretty light weight.

Personally, i would prefer to have the handle fold to the top of the wagon, not to the bottom as it does, but that's just my personal preference and the current way works too.
on September 25, 2016
We like this wagon and that the seat backs are a little higher than the cheaper brands. It seems pretty sturdy and our son loves it. I took it down one star because this is the second one we have tried and sometimes the front left wheel doesn't always want to easily turn and it takes a second to adjust. It's not that big of a problem but more of an annoyance.
on June 16, 2011
Bought this for our 1yr old grandson for his birthday but to be used by both him & his sister (3 y o). They both love to be pulled around the block. They are able to see better and feel less restrained. Grand daughter doesn't care for stroller & prefers to walk or ride trike & it can be slow going. However, with wagon she is happy to ride. I (nana) put it together & it was easy & did not take much time at all. Feel the quality is good, seats are roomy, it has cup holders, drainage holes in the bottom and this wagon is a good size to transport in the car for outings.. Overall this wagon is a great product & we are very happy with it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.