- Measures electromagnetic radiation from mobile phones, WiFi, base stations, TV and FM towers, & more
- Harvard Pediatrician says thousands of papers document health and neurological impacts of RF/EMF
- We tested many meters, this RF meter is best value for accurately measuring true Average RF power
- Includes soft carry case, batteries, user manual, instructions, RF exposure information, 2-year warranty
- Excellent sensitivity: detect very weak signals with this user-friendly RF (Radio Frequency) meter
Radio Frequency Meter (Acoustimeter AM-10) measures RF
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||9.92 ounces|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Acoustimeter AM-10 RF meter measures electromagnetic radiation from cell phone towers and antennas, mobile phones, cell phones, cordless phones, WiFi, Bluetooth, wireless communications, cellular base stations, TV and FM radio towers, microwave oven leakage, and most other Radio Frequency (RF) sources. This RF meter (Acoustimeter AM-10) is noted for its accuracy, ease of use, excellent sensitivity, and wide frequency range (150 MHz - 10 GHz). The Average RF measured by this meter is a true time-averaged reading, which is very much more accurate than most RF meters measuring modern digital signals. The readings are shown numerically on an LCD display at top, plus two columns LED lights allow you to quickly gauge the levels in an area, and it also has a convenient sound output. The European Union recommends wired Internet rather than wireless in schools. France and Israel have banned WiFi in kindergartens. The meter can measure exposure from WiFi, mobile phones, cell phone towers, and other RF sources.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Of all the things I have ordered from Amazon (all came from USA), this one from UK came the fastest (a couple of days, as I recall).
My tests with this meter seem reasonable.
I am looking for something else to compare it to.
So far, I am pleased with it.
Most recent customer reviews
I recommend everyone who wants to detect RF radiation to buy this device.