Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM
Radio on Sansa Clip How do you access the radio on the sansa clip? I do not see radio as an option on the menu. Thanks.
asked by GoldenReader on October 12, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
You push the Home button, the little one on the right side below the screen. Then you will see Music, slot Radio, FM Radio, Voice, Settings. Select FM Radio by pushing center button in wheel. Also suggest you download the manual from Sandisk (forums dot Sandisk dot com) They have the Clip/Clip+ forum to answer questions, let you update, etc. Great place to ask more questions.

Be careful that you don't push pause while in Radio because it will stop playing music. If you unpause, you are good to go.
Rose P in PV answered on January 2, 2012
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
same question...How do we access the fm radio feature of this sansa clip+ 4GB MP3 player?
M. Travers answered on November 19, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
>>>Be careful that you don't push pause while in Radio because it will stop playing music. If you unpause, you are good to go.

Thank you so much, Rose! You saved me.
blj answered on October 24, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for this information! I thought my tuner had gone out!
A. Bradford answered on September 30, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
How is the reception on the FM radio? I'm thinking the Sansa would be good for emergencies, i.e., when the power goes out.
Ancius answered on February 14, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product