Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 21, 2016
Shipping was fast, I bought it to fix a broken line in my dog fence didn't really work for me to do that but that doesn't mean it wouldn't work to do what it is made for which I have no idea what that is.
on June 8, 2016
Does not work with a Petsafe wire as advertised. After reading other ratings I found this out and would not have bought if what they are saying was not assumed (and you know what that means) to be true. Do not buy for Petsafe fence.
on August 27, 2014
Did exactly what it was meant to do. local Radio Shack didn't carry this
on January 1, 2015
I would never have found the break without it. works as promised
on March 19, 2015
It did exactly as it was supposed to. I was able to fix my In-Ground Pet Safe fence easily with it.
on May 25, 2015
It worked! It helped me find the break in my dog fence. I couldn't buy it locally since they have closed all of the radio shacks around me.
on September 3, 2016
Used it to help find dog fence break - worked as expected!
on July 18, 2016
Used to fixed underground fencing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.