Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- You can download your game or software order an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- Please check the system requirements to verify this game works with your computer and/or operating system before purchase.
- You can also shop for digital games on your mobile device.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The outcome of the Civil War is in peril. Weapons, armor and machinery have been sent back in time. The Confederate forces are now attempting to overthrow the Union and change the course of history. Take control of either side and engage in massive online battles with unique Real Time Strategy / Third Person Shooter gameplay mechanics.
Customize your army by combining both futuristic and period soldiers, tanks, boats, zeppelins and more. Control your army from above using traditional real time strategy controls. Then take control of any unit in the third person perspective for direct combat. Large scale multiplayer battles, customizable armies and multiple game modes await.
Prepare for the Alternate American Civil War…
- 64 players per server
- 4 maps (9 km x 9 km in size)
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 14 unit types (infantry, cavalry, tanks, ships, zeppelins and more)
- Persistent Point/XP system and Statistics Tracking
- Steam Achievements
- Army Builder with Steam Cloud support for saving your armies.
- Multiple gameplay modes including Army, Skirmish and Deathmatch.
- Integrated World Editor for creating your own battlefields.
- Full toolset for creating and sharing modifications via Steam Workshop.
Steam account required for game activation and installation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
February 3, 2013
This is the worst game i have ever played, and i love strategy games but this one needs to go into a new category for terrible games.
The only good thing about this purchase was that it was $2.00 but it seems like it wasn't even worth that.
December 5, 2012
I tried to download and install with Steam as instructed. Repeated the download two or three times. The game would never launch. Went to Steam help and followed instructions. Game still would not launch.
January 24, 2013
Just a heads-up to potential buyers, the Publisher, Paradox, shut down the online servers for the game back in June 2012 so there are no online games available. For an online only game, this pretty much means that the game is dead. The developer rolled out three patches, the last on in June 2012, but the game is still broken and unplayable. You can verify this on the STEAM forums for the game and also on the Publisher's forum for the game. Basically, you'll be throwing your money away buying this game.
Pages with related products. See and discover other items: battle strategy games for pc