Radius Garden 20506 PRO Ergonomic Stainless Steel Weeder, Midnight Blue
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- There is no comparison between this industrial strength ergonomic stand-up weeder and any other product on the market. Eliminate noxious, invasive weeds, trees, and shrubs by prying out every inch of their roots with this aggressively designed dagger of a shovel. We have removed tap roots as long at six feet with this tool.
- Super strong stainless steel blade. Resin encased carbon steel shaft. Extra-wide, elevated, forward step for safety and performance.
- Patented ergonomic Natural Radius O-Handle Grip with 4 times the gripping surface of traditional D-Handle tools provides additional leverage while reducing hand and wrist stress. Made from a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic elastomer over-molded onto polypropylene.
- Recommended: Gardening Products Review. Editor's Choice, Organic Gardening Magazine.
- Lifetime Guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
|Item Dimensions||2.75 x 7.5 x 42.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.97 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||4.65 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Radius Garden 20506 PRO Ergonomic Stainless Steel Weeder, Midnight Blue
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Grampa's Gardenware Co.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 42.5 x 2.75 in||4 x 41 x 11 in||2.75 x 14.75 x 3.63 in||8 x 46 x 1.5 in||11 x 38 x 6 in||11.8 x 39 x 5.25 in|
The Radius PRO Weeder is an industrial strength stand-up weeder that pries out deeply rooted weeds and unwanted tree and shrub seedlings. It is also great for digging holes for bulbs in difficult soil and in between existing landscaping. We use this tool to remove burdock, bull thistle, and even young ash trees. It is actually based on the first tools we ever designed many years ago. We think it is still one of the best. We know of no other stand-up weeder that even comes close to the functionality of this product.
Top customer reviews
The reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because this thing does leave a pretty large hole where you remove the root from. Each hole is probably the size of a half dollar and has to be filled back in by hand, which slows things down. The only other drawback is that this thing definitely isn't fast. Lining up the weed, getting it out and refilling the hole take probably 60-90 seconds. Not that it's a big deal, but I was picturing being able to slay hundreds of weeds with this, but it's much more of a spot fix for key areas rather than a way to cleanse a yard of crop of dandelions in bloom.