Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 97 reviews
on December 26, 2014
Nothing and no one will ever compare to the magic and joy that raffi gives to children! He was a favorite of mine as a child and now I get to share that with my daughter who feels the same way! Do your child a favor and surround them with the educational wholesome music they deserve to have instead of most of the modern crap that children are brainwashed to "like" and listen to these days. Raffi helps your child to be more intelligent and promotes love of music and instruments which does amazing things for your child's brain development.
on April 2, 2002
Outstanding! This is a magical concert for children. The music is just wonderful. So singable, and the themes are very appropriate and fun for children. So many songs in this concert are Raffi children's classics, like "Baby Beluga," "Like Me and You," "Five Little Ducks," "Rise and Shine," "Everything Grows," "Shake My Sillies Out" and so many more. Raffi is the best songwriter for children.
I recently gave a copy of this as a gift to a three-year old relative, and his mother told me that he also just loves it and always asks to watch it. That's how many kids respond to it. Even older kids and adults like these songs.
This concert is also available on CD (audio). That concert CD was the first Raffi CD my children ever owned, and it is excellent. My children have many fond memories of listening to it in the car on long rides. This concert is sort of the "best of Raffi," except some of his great earlier songs are missing.
I also highly recommened Raffi's other masterpiece concert video "A Young Children's Concert With Raffi." That's Raffi's best concert of all. It's pure magic for toddlers and preschoolers. You can buy three Raffi concerts together on DVD, too. Search Raffi under DVD.
Excellent, quality entertainment for children!
on July 28, 2017
Bought this for my son's 30 th birthday for a nostalgic surprise! He loved Raffi as a child. He was so excited!! Baby Beluga.... 😀
on August 15, 2017
Perfect Condition.
on December 29, 2014
I watched Raffi as a kid and now my daughter watches this DVD and loves it. It's like reliving my childhood with her. She loves to sing the songs along with Raffi.
on March 23, 2014
Our two year old knows every song and not only sings along, breaks into song throughout the day!
It's good music, good language skills, good memory and recall and educationally sound in every aspect, BUT in the in the "concert venue" children have the opportunity to feel like they are interacting with other children.

I'm a retired school teacher grandma and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND all Raffi DVD(s).
on May 2, 2015
This is one of my favorite kids videos. My kids who are now 29, 26, 23 & 21 still remember all the words to all these songs and loved watching the kids in the audience as well. Bought it for my granddaughter who is only 3 mos old for Easter . I have been singing Baby Beluga to her since the day she was born and I know she will grow up watching this too and love it as much as my own kids did .
on November 29, 2013
Classic Raffi. My 2 year old son adores this video and we love watching it with him. It's pretty interactive too. My son sings and dances right along with Raffi.
on May 30, 2014
I played Raffi CDs and videos for my daughters (now 28 and 30 years old). I was thrilled to find Raffi's music still available and purchased for my new Grandson. I can't wait to see another generation enjoying his wonderful music.
on January 25, 2014
Darling video of a Raffi concert in action - makes me wish he were still touring! We'd go for sure. He plays along with the kids throughout, and my baby likes to mimic the actions that they all do in the audience. Very interactive and not too long. I don't like long videos because she really feels strongly about watching videos the whole way through, so I get short ones so she doesn't have too much screen time. Highly recommend. <3 Raffi