- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 6.1 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007YK0E32
- Item model number: 31100
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #375,761 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Rage Two Blade Chisel
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 Grain weight
- The Rage Chisel Tip broadheads are easily recognizable by their black, anti-friction nickel-coated chisel points
- The Rage Chisel Tip broadheads offer the ShockLock blade-retention system.
- The 2-blade Rage Chisel Tip has a 2-inch cutting diameter
- Red-anodized ferrules
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The most popular models, now available with bone-piercing chisel tips. Rage Outdoors has combined the proven technology of its rear-deploying SlipCam broadheads with its bone-busting chisel point to create the Rage Chisel Tip broadheads. Once the Rage Chisel Tip blazes through the hide of any game animal, the razor-sharp steel blades deploy to cut a path of destruction, and the hardened stainless steel chisel point will bash through any bone that gets in its way. The 2-blade Rage Chisel Tip has a 2-inch cutting diameter and is 100 Grain weights. The Rage Chisel Tip broadheads offer the ShockLock blade-retention system. This proprietary system allows the blades to lock in place by using an O-ring that acts as a shock absorber for the blades. They remain locked in place until the moment of impact. The Rage Chisel Tip broadheads are easily recognizable by their black, anti-friction nickel-coated chisel points and red-anodized ferrules.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
2nd deer I shot with them was a mature doe. 30 yard slightly quartering to shot. You should see the HOLE that this thing put in her. It punched through the shoulder, took out all the vitals AND had an exit hole. I'm telling you, they hole it put in that doe was ridiculous. Bigger than any slug I've ever shot. As a bow hunter, that's what you want!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
FYI, the picture shows them opened up. Actually, they fold up for deployment.