|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.69 - $53.00|
- Shapette Firm Control. High Waist Long Leg Shaper.
- High waist smooths away midriff bulge. Flexible front and side boning for comfort and shaping.
- Exclusive invisinet tummy tamer panel shapes comfortably. Exclusive contour bands for shaping waist, hips, back and derriere.
- Gripper stretch lace bottom eliminates thigh bind. Exclusive split crotch for convenient opening. Flat sewn seams. It's one of our bestseller items.
- Material Contents: Firm control Power Net fabric made from 77% Nylon, 23% DuPont Lycra with two-way stretch.
Guide to Shapewear
Know the difference between a thigh slimmer and a bodysuit? Find out how each style slims, smooths, boosts, and more. Check out The Lingerie Glossary.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
We regularly stock this item in BLACK - MEDIUM. Usually leaves our warehouse same day/next business day. Other sizes and colors usually leave our warehouse within 2-4 weeks.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0002L0232
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2006
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I noted that they fit as expected- IF YOU GO BY THEIR SIZE CHART!! DO NOT GO BY YOUR TYPICAL SIZE- USE THE SIZE CHART.
The only thing I'd add- I think sometimes their color is listed as nude and sometimes beige. The color was a little off from what I consider a true nude- more peachy/orangey than I would think, but they did not show through and ivory dress at all.
All in all, super shape wear!
I have average thighs, but the leg portion rolled up the thighs all the same. This renders this garment useless. Wore it just once, now it lays in the draw - useless. A waste of $41.00.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
not something I would wear everyday, but definitely does the job. did great under my wedding dress, wore it all day with no issues and was reasonably comfortable. Read morePublished 1 month ago by theresa suarez
I ordered a large, which was described as for a 28-30 waist. The girdle was too small to even fit over my hips, and I am actually about a 25 waist. Obviously this is mis-sized.Published 2 months ago by Donna Randall
It was not as expedited. Light, light weight, was not a high waise.Published 3 months ago by LISA COLEMAN
The shape wear does what it's supposed to do, plenty of support and top does not roll down and the pant legs stay in place. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Barbara
Wish it had a side zipper which would make it easier to put onPublished 4 months ago by Tammy Keister
Bought the correct size per the measurements, but found it to be quite small. I will have to give it away or lose about 40-lbs; the latter is not an option.Published 6 months ago by crystal g