|Fits as expected||
- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Machine Wash
- Hidden inner front panel for tummy control
- Flat curved side seams for shaping and no-show look under clothing
- 100% cotton lined crotch
- Four-way soft stretch fabric for ultimate comfort
- Gripper stretch lace bottom eliminates thigh bind.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This long leg hi-waist bike short is made of a four-way stretch silky smooth fabric it affords light control with no visible panty lines the inside inner linning gives shape and comfoty a panty within a panty
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008RJSQ70
- Item model number: 518X
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 13, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-8 of 135 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some of the reviewers have mentioned that this product does not fit woman who have large derrieres, but as someone who has a significant amount of junk in the trunk, I can assure you that it does.....and does it well. My hips measure well above 50 inches and I have STRUGGLED with shapewear in the past, most of it not going past my knees or if it does, it threatens to cleave me in two by the end of the night. Worse yet is the dreaded kindergarten crotch that many of us with large thighs have to contend with. Need I say more?
The Rago shapers went on very nicely, flattened the tummy comfortably and are light enough that I risked trying them on for the first time during our hottest day of the year and didn't live to regret it. The legs are lacy, but have the tacky (as in sticky) elastic on the inside so they don't move around. The waist band gave me pause for a moment as it is almost industrial in both style and fabric, but I did find it comfortable once on and it is wide enough that it did not dig into me as some have in the past. Being wide it also lends itself to creating a smoother profile while is much appreciated-anything to lessen the love handles.
As someone who cruises in all seasons and needs something that holds all my bits in, but affords me comfort, I am absolutely sold on these and have already ordered another pair.